Join BayouShooter For Free

Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ... 56716 ... LastLast

Thread: Riots of 2020

Marksman

User Info Menu

Maybe I'm just old, but I remember when a fire hose, a hickory stick and a fur missile would resolve most of these types of incidents.

-Administrator-
    Make your own luck

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Tboy View Post
    That lady was bold (and stupid) for attempting to stand her ground against four large dudes armed with heavy objects. Even if I'm armed and that's my shop, I am peacing the hell out.

Quote Originally Posted by swampfoxx View Post
    Maybe I'm just old, but I remember when a fire hose, a hickory stick and a fur missile would resolve most of these types of incidents.
    I wonder how the media would spin that story. It seems that many channels are justifying or seemingly justifying the looting/rioting. This whole stupid situation is just a lose-lose-lose. No one wins.
    -- Austin

"There is no "i" in team but there is in win. "
    --Michael Jordan

Failing to plan is planning to fail.

Buy/Sell:
    In search of used locks (padlocks, doors, etc). Click here for info

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AustinBR View Post
    That lady was bold (and stupid) for attempting to stand her ground against four large dudes armed with heavy objects. Even if I'm armed and that's my shop, I am peacing the hell out.

I wonder how the media would spin that story. It seems that many channels are justifying or seemingly justifying the looting/rioting. This whole stupid situation is just a lose-lose-lose. No one wins.
    I donít want to sound like a snowflake but Stupid isnít the word I would use. It wasnít the smartest decision no doubt, and that wouldnít be a tactic I would use but you arenít talking about people who have spent time training and planning or likely even just thinking, Ďwhat should I do if...í. Itís like going and finding a remote villager and expecting him to read a book in English what was never even exposed to spoken English.

-Administrator-
    Make your own luck

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bangswitch View Post
    I don’t want to sound like a snowflake but Stupid isn’t the word I would use. It wasn’t the smartest decision no doubt, and that wouldn’t be a tactic I would use but you aren’t talking about people who have spent time training and planning or likely even just thinking, ‘what should I do if...’. It’s like going and finding a remote villager and expecting him to read a book in English what was never even exposed to spoken English.
    You aren't wrong. She was on the lower end of 'not smart.'

Standing ground against four guys with large pieces of wood and a ladder isn't smart.
    -- Austin

--Michael Jordan

Buy/Sell:

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AustinBR View Post
    You aren't wrong. She was on the lower end of 'not smart.'

Standing ground against four guys with large pieces of wood and a ladder isn't smart.
    I’m quite comfortable with naive and ignorant. It quite sad the way these animals behaved.

Seriously Misunderstood!

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Let me preface, I will stand up for these Minneapolis cops until they get their day in court! It's the way it HAS to be! If mob justice rules the day every time something looks criminal on a video, the Republic is doomed; and your safety will NEVER be assured!

On face value, this killing is seeming to me to look like a personal vendetta between the cop and the decedent. If the timeline is just slightly correct, than this cop is either insane or is a murderer; or both! But we will see!

And so, here we have a seemingly legitimate reason for not just the black community to be horrified, but all Americans. But instead of there being a unified front of Americans demanding justice what do we have? An immediate racial component of blame along racial lines drawn, race baiting by the media, riots and looting by predominately black Americans, along with cover and justification by the phony media, etc. Seems like the same play book as Ferguson lie, and the Alton Sterling farce!

Again, why is the death of this man at the hands of police an instantaneous delineation of; white cop kills black suspect? That is the question that needs to be answered. I have not wasted my time watching this crap all week and weekend, but would bet my last dollar I know who is fanning all of this hate and division. And I think all of you know too!

So, burn down your cities, destroy your neighbors businesses, and call for the killing of cops! That will solve all of your problems!

Remember; The 2nd Amendment Protects the 1st!
    Lyndon Johnson (Democrat & Father of US Welfare System) we'll give them stuff........."and have them ni&&ers voting democratic for the next 200 years!"
    "I'm a self reliant, self supported American trapped in a "Free Shit" society!"
    Be Warned! Amazon.com is Skynet!
    PLEASE STOP USING GOOGLE!
    I don't believe in a supreme deity; but have to believe Trump's win was Divine Intervention!

-Administrator-
    Make your own luck

User Info Menu

I’m quite comfortable with naive and ignorant. It quite sad the way these animals behaved.
    I agree. It's unfortunate that her husband was only armed with a golf club. A higher escalation of force could have prevented her from having potentially serious injuries and going to the hospital.
    -- Austin

--Michael Jordan

Buy/Sell:

Marksman

User Info Menu

On the lighter side of insurrection.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.tmz...-protests-nba/

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

I'm just glad that we so far have been ''Riot'' free in this state.
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

On the lighter side of insurrection.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.tmz...-protests-nba/
    Lol, Dude can run !
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.