Riots of 2020

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you
    Who do you suppose is paying to have funerals in 3 different states, and all day on TV?

These are the kinds of things that make the conspiracies seem possible.

I just buried a beloved family member last week, and I can guarantee you if a bunch of blowhards we’re trying to use my family members funeral to feed a narrative I wouldn’t tolerate it. But I‘ve almost come to the conclusion that some people just don’t have a sole.

Last edited:

DarcMac

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Gonzales, LA
    Well,News from the WP is right up there with CNN,can't believe 10% tops.

Old professional Ginzel D*ck protester approached the police @ the 8pm curfew after being told to move along and go home.

If you're going to be an old antiquated professional protester, Learn how to float like a butterfly....and sting like a bee !

Apparently, he thinks he's just as tough as he was when he was a young hippie protesting the Vietnam war back in the 60s. Surprise Gugino! Now, you're a frail old bastard. Your protesting days are long over with!

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0

frankinola

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 3, 2012
    Look who is helping to fund this insanity, time to stop putting money in for CCHD!.

https://www.lepantoin.org/us-bishop...or-the-killing-of-cops-rebellion-and-rioting/

The United States Conference of Catholic Bishops, through the Catholic Campaign for Human Development (CCHD), is funding organizations actively involved in calls for revolution, the killing of police officers, and the defunding of police departments.

All of this follows a long and sordid history of the CCHD providing millions of dollars to organizations that have long served as communist front groups waiting for the right time to spark a Marxist revolution. See our article titled, *The Marxist Core of the Catholic Campaign for Human Development.*

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    So.... What's Atlanta going to look like after the weekend is over?

Police officer shoots a guy after he was resisting arrest and was getting away from him. Humm, I don't blame the police chief from quitting within 24 hours. She knows what was to come.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    So.... What's Atlanta going to look like after the weekend is over?

Police officer shoots a guy after he was resisting arrest and was getting away from him. Humm, I don't blame the police chief from quitting within 24 hours. She knows what was to come.
    Atlanta is already Chicago South. Another rotten playground. Nothing to see there.

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana

Yeah, they were head huntin’ that dude. He caught on but showed it. When they scan the herd and find a nervous and jumpy or weak one they single him out and get their thrill. They had a bead on him before he ever hit the gas. He’s just lucky they can’t shoot. I don’t see how anyone can fault him or say he didn’t do the right thing. He did live, after all.
    Same thing happened in LA during the heat of the riots. Pulled that trucker out and bricked him in the head, on video, Identified and walked away not guilty. What about that poor guy hauling his family around in the little SUV being chased by that crowd of crotch rockets a few years ago. They hunted him down and drug him out and nearly killed him while the family watched. When mob rules, time to leave. Just say two magic words, ‘They’ll move’ then punch it.

Last edited:

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    I’m curious, what steps can we take legally when stuck on a street or highway by protestors? Do we just have to allow them to beat on our cars and block us from getting home? Obviously showing them a gun is a poor idea. If someone breaks my window out, can I do something. It’s mob mentality, if I even try they out number me.

Is there an industrial strength pepper spray/bomb that I can deploy to clear the area?

Request Dust Off

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 11, 2007
    Westbank N.O.
    Unfortunately all you really have is just hope it doesn't happen.

Thankfully JPSO did not allow protesters onto the overhead on several occasions. There was some in the roadway BS on the surface streets but not for too long.

Last edited:

Request Dust Off

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 11, 2007
    Westbank N.O.
    I’m curious, what steps can we take legally when stuck on a street or highway by protestors? Do we just have to allow them to beat on our cars and block us from getting home? Obviously showing them a gun is a poor idea. If someone breaks my window out, can I do something. It’s mob mentality, if I even try they out number me.

Is there an industrial strength pepper spray/bomb that I can deploy to clear the area?

Wind would have to be right.

I think 90+ percent of it is being outnumbered and no ability to escape. It's a whole passive/aggressive game. Protesters are being the aggressor and playing the victim in a guise of peaceful protest.

----------
    Miami:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0jdz_fCXDE
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxlOAr8rmAE

Good one:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5ym8exk57Q

Last edited:

Danny Abear

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 11, 2007
    Brusly, La.

I drive 'an industrial strength truck' block/threaten me and you become pothole fill material

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Markvix
    Top Bottom