Riots of 2020

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Forgotten

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 30, 2016
    Lafayette, LA
    I just imagine the size of grapes it takes to knowingly go against 57 riot police alone. I mean maybe basketball or soccer balls, Something in that ballpark. You would have had to know it wouldn't go well.

Saintsfan6

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    Texas
    I heard Minneapolis city council has pledged to *defund and dismantle* the police department as they know it and rebuild a new system of law enforcement.

I am interested to see how all of that pans out. Like, fire everyone on the force, including dispatchers, etc? New leadership? New pink uniforms? What are they going to replace *the police* with?!

If they fire all LEO and try to hire different people, Who is going to sign up for that gig? Literally all it takes for everyone on the force to lose their job is for someone else on the same force to screw up and the next time the mob demands you will be out of a job too.

This idea sounds like a bad tv series plot line. You know, the one that gets a few episodes past the pilot and crashes and burns then gets pulled? Yeah. That one.

riverrat66

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 1, 2016
    The hills of St Helena parish
    I cant understand why anybody would want to be a police officer. My brother is a retired trooper and im sooo glad that I don't have to worry about him as much these days. Cops are everybody's enemy until **** goes bad in their world. Then who do they call too fix things? Then most people will criticize how the cops responded. Id just like to say thank you to all the LEO's that are taking this crap from the news. I assure you that alot of us appreciate your efforts. Remember that only one man was perfect. The rest of us are just trying to do our best. Just my 2 cents.....

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    I've learned that if you don't do illegal sheet,Like passing bogus 20.00dollar bills...You won't get you're azz kicked.

Or walking up on Police trying to enforce an 8pm curfew,You won't get you're azz kicked.

Or driving 101 mph in a 65 mph. speed zone,You won't get you're azz kicked.

Or rioting and looting,You won't get you're azz kicked.

If you obey the legal laws,You won't get you're azz kicked.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    As much as I wish it was fake, I don’t buy anything from that story. They completely discredited themselves and the entire story in just a few lines. There was nothing ‘graceful’ about the way his head hit the pavement (as evidenced by the pause that every single officer took when it happened) and blood pouring from his ear is consistent with the very potential skull fracture he most likely sustained. It’s kinda hard to fake what was depicted in the video. The writer would have had better luck stating gramps slammed his head on purpose in some sacrificial act to push an agenda.

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    As much as I wish it was fake, I don’t buy anything from that story. They completely discredited themselves and the entire story in just a few lines. There was nothing ‘graceful’ about the way his head hit the pavement (as evidenced by the pause that every single officer took when it happened) and blood pouring from his ear is consistent with the very potential skull fracture he most likely sustained. It’s kinda hard to fake what was depicted in the video. The writer would have had better luck stating gramps slammed his head on purpose in some sacrificial act to push an agenda.

There's no fool like an old fool.

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0

I'm telling ya !

https://www.ibtimes.sg/police-handl...ged-fake-blood-used-claims-social-media-46342

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Gator, did you read the article? I stopped and read the article, although I did not feel the need to do so. The article states that there are social media claims that the old dude used fake blood. Next paragraph it’s stated that the guy is listed in stable but serious condition. I’ve seen all sorts of faked ailments and injuries over the years but they’re always pretty easy to disprove in short order via the miracles of modern medicine. Maybe you’re just having a laugh. I don’t see you buying that garbage. If you believe the guy wasn’t severely injured, I suggest you watch the video over and over until you reset your filter to somewhere in the reality range. The head smack on the pavement was not fake and I doubt his injuries are fake. The fake part you’re looking for is in what you’re posting. Lots of fake news in the aftermath. Unless and until his medical record is released to the public via a lawsuit or whatever, we may never know the extent of his injuries. Unless the guy was caught on video stating he was planning a fall and going to either knowingly succumb to real injury or to fake an injury, there’s no sure way we can say he faked the fall or did it on purpose. Even if he intended on provoking the cops, he could not be certain what their response would have been. All that being said, his head did indeed smack the pavement hard enough to severely injure or kill or cause mortal wounds that could indeed result in a death. Both videos I’ve seen appear to be non-theatrical, with no special effects or CG or dubbed in sound effects, and what I saw and heard is enough for me to come to that conclusion.

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Gator, did you read the article? I stopped and read the article, although I did not feel the need to do so. The article states that there are social media claims that the old dude used fake blood. Next paragraph it’s stated that the guy is listed in stable but serious condition. I’ve seen all sorts of faked ailments and injuries over the years but they’re always pretty easy to disprove in short order via the miracles of modern medicine. Maybe you’re just having a laugh. I don’t see you buying that garbage. If you believe the guy wasn’t severely injured, I suggest you watch the video over and over until you reset your filter to somewhere in the reality range. The head smack on the pavement was not fake and I doubt his injuries are fake. The fake part you’re looking for is in what you’re posting. Lots of fake news in the aftermath. Unless and until his medical record is released to the public via a lawsuit or whatever, we may never know the extent of his injuries. Unless the guy was caught on video stating he was planning a fall and going to either knowingly succumb to real injury or to fake an injury, there’s no sure way we can say he faked the fall or did it on purpose. Even if he intended on provoking the cops, he could not be certain what their response would have been. All that being said, his head did indeed smack the pavement hard enough to severely injure or kill or cause mortal wounds that could indeed result in a death. Both videos I’ve seen appear to be non-theatrical, with no special effects or CG or dubbed in sound effects, and what I saw and heard is enough for me to come to that conclusion.

I'm telling ya man,We are being played like a banjo in Deliverance !!!

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Who does Al Sharpton get in touch with in Russia to get the blueprints of Lenin's Tomb? If he can have George Floyd preserved like that he could ride this **** for the rest of his life.

God sake! what a worthless pile of **** Al Sharpton is. This idiot has single handedly done more to harm race relations in the country than most 1960's segregationists did; and he slithered his way in to this mess.

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Who does Al Sharpton get in touch with in Russia to get the blueprints of Lenin's Tomb? If he can have George Floyd preserved like that he could ride this **** for the rest of his life.

God sake! what a worthless pile of **** Al Sharpton is. This idiot has single handedly done more to harm race relations in the country than most 1960's segregationists did; and he slithered his way in to this mess.

Where's there's race baiting + money involved good old sausage-head Al and his bunghole buddy Jessie will be involved.

DarcMac

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Gonzales, LA
    Maybe I'm just old, but I remember when a fire hose, a hickory stick and a fur missile would resolve most of these types of incidents.

I tend to subscribe to the "fight fire with fire" style of defense. In this case, literally. I would love to see a flamethrower used on these lawless animals when they came to destroy this property and attack the innocent owners. :rofl:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SleepingGreyCat
    Top Bottom