Riots of 2020

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    When my Wife told me that one of her friends was gassed on the Bridge two nights ago, I started laughing like a maniac! My Wife got very mad at me for that. I told her that CS riot gas was good enough for me in Marine Corps boot camp and it’s good for her friend!

You did the right thing! I would have laughed too!

My older brother told me the gas house in basic Army training was the worst part of it. Must be some good ****!

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    At that point, bad actors have effectively taken away their rights. I don’t agree with the protests and I’m certainly not on board with the riots, but rights to go everyone, up until they commit a crime and lose them.

I get it! The decent and upstanding always suffer the **** bags!

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    I'm not a subscriber and it let me read the whole thing lol

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    When someone in power breaks the law they should be held to the same standards as those not in power.

That's fine! But just remember, until Hillary Clinton is indicted for defying a direct court order to save evidence, using an unsecured private server to send classified documents, and all the other crimes the legal scholars say she committed; James Clapper gets charged with perjury, and the rest of the Dumbasses' minions get indicted for the coup attempt and abuse of power allegations, you shouldn't hold cops to any other standard.

I would submit, that politicians should be held to the highest standards. Their actions have consequences that make abusive cops look like choir boys.

I've been saying it for years now; the only way to take America back from these power hungry slugs is to go up there with pitchforks and shovels!

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    That's fine! But just remember, until Hillary Clinton is indicted for defying a direct court order to save evidence, using an unsecured private server to send classified documents, and all the other crimes the legal scholars say she committed; James Clapper gets charged with perjury, and the rest of the Dumbasses' minions get indicted for the coup attempt and abuse of power allegations, you shouldn't hold cops to any other standard.
    I disagree.
    We should hold them all to higher standards. Period. Clinton, Clapper and the rest of the dumbass minions are not within our reach because it’s not in our power to arrest and hand out indictments and find anyone guilty and put them in prison to rot, but if it were, I’m sure we all would put the lot of them away.

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    You did the right thing! I would have laughed too!

My older brother told me the gas house in basic Army training was the worst part of it. Must be some good ****!

The *Tunnel of Love* builds character. It is a free attraction that any recruit may request to ride again(only one guy in my platoon asked to do it again and it was not me!)

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    I read they suspended the cops that pushed him and 57 others resigned from the riot team. Looks like they’re charging them with assault. 75 year old with a skull fracture. His chances of making a full recovery seem pretty slim.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...fficers-suspended-shoving-man/?outputType=amp

Last edited:

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    Since the old guy has been to several protests, he knew the risks involved. The 1st Amendment does not guarantee your safety during free assembly. *You pays your money, you take your chances!*

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    I read they suspended the cops that pushed him and 57 others resigned from the riot team. Looks like they’re charging them with assault. 75 year old with a skull fracture. His chances of making a full recovery seem pretty slim.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...fficers-suspended-shoving-man/?outputType=amp

Well,News from the WP is right up there with CNN,can't believe 10% tops.

Old professional Ginzel D*ck protester approached the police @ the 8pm curfew after being told to move along and go home.

If you're going to be an old antiquated professional protester, Learn how to float like a butterfly....and sting like a bee !

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Since the old guy has been to several protests, he knew the risks involved. The 1st Amendment does not guarantee your safety during free assembly. *You pays your money, you take your chances!*
    Dang. I had no idea. Practice your rights at your own risk. I do not subscribe.

Hermit

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 27, 2007
    Ascension
    https://www.ibtimes.sg/martin-gugino-was-trying-get-punched-face-before-being-shoved-by-buffalo-police-suggests-new-46401
    Martin Gugino Was Trying to 'Get Punched in the Face' Before Being Shoved by Buffalo Police, Suggests New Clip
    In the clip, Gugino can be seen arguing with a group of protesters before the man recording the video asks one of the protesters, an African American male wearing a hat, what's going on. "This dude right here, he just started asking questions and he said he came down here for fun," the man answers. "What the f—k is fun about this s—t?".

"I don't see no f-----g grill, I don't see no music, I don't see no dancing," the man says before pointing out that the 75-year-old is "looking to get punched in the face." The video concludes with a blonde woman arguing with Gugino.

"He was literally called out by peaceful protesters for being there yesterday," wrote Twitter user Rachel Danielle alongside the video. "He's a professional "protester" who does this to start nonsense. I wouldn't side with him on this one".

TrapperT

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 7, 2020
    Sulphur,La.
    I would like to see some leo input on this,please!!!

What are the LEO's suppose to do,just stand there.They cant touch
    anyone,they cant shove anyone away,they cant taze them,they cant
    hold them down,they cant choke hold them,they cant.....

Seriously what are they suppose to do with these idiots on the street?

I would imagine there are a lot of officers looking for a different kind
    of job right now,I know I would be if I was in the LEO field.And its not
    just the bad officers,its every officer now.

Top Bottom