Join BayouShooter For Free
Brass

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 192829

Thread: Riots of 2020

enthusiast

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Request Dust Off View Post
    Unfortunately all you really have is just hope it doesn't happen.

Thankfully JPSO did not allow protesters onto the overhead on several occasions. There was some in the roadway BS on the surface streets but not for too long.
    Problem is I live in Orleans Parish! They will just let it happen like they shut down the crescent city connection from 6pm-11pm and the police just stood there the whole time, finally using gas and rubber bullets late in the evening when the protestors showed they wanted more than just "free speech"
    Stephen

enthusiast

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Danny Abear View Post
    I drive 'an industrial strength truck' block/threaten me and you become pothole fill material
    All the sudden my brakes didn't work!!!
    Stephen

Marksman

User Info Menu

This is how they deal with car theft in South Africa. This would definitely not work here in the USA.

https://youtu.be/aLhWzMOccTg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
    Censored by "them"

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MOTOR51 View Post
    This is how they deal with car theft in South Africa. This would definitely not work here in the USA.

https://youtu.be/aLhWzMOccTg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
    Sure it would work here, my fuel line must have developed a leak

Donít troll me bro!

User Info Menu

For every incident of protesters attacking people in their cars, it’ll be easier to get away with stomping the accelerator to save your life and your passengers. Once a few of these monsters eat the pavement and wear some tire tracks they’ll stop messing with innocent people trying to drive down the street. Like I said before, they’ll move.
    Doesnít play well with TROLLS...