Join BayouShooter For Free
Brass

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    _________

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gator 45/70 View Post
    Their to dumb to know a windshield is only sitting there glued in or in its rubber molding.

You always remove an windshield from the inside by pushing it out with you're feet if nessary...
    That's not a good idea when the entire windshield is smashed.

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DAVE_M View Post
    That's not a good idea when the entire windshield is smashed.
    Come on Dave, If the entire windshield is smashed then why bother?
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

-Administrator-
    Make your own luck

User Info Menu

In order to safely drive the vehicle away so rioters cannot get inside it and steal items from it (such as firearms, ammo, restraints, and etc).
    -- Austin

"There is no "i" in team but there is in win. "
    --Michael Jordan

Failing to plan is planning to fail.

Buy/Sell:
    In search of used locks (padlocks, doors, etc). Click here for info

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AustinBR View Post
    In order to safely drive the vehicle away so rioters cannot get inside it and steal items from it (such as firearms, ammo, restraints, and etc).
    You need that glass in order to collect DNA
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AustinBR View Post
    Exactly. Also comms and on board computers. Especially for agencies that cannot disable their rovers (handhelds) remotely.

_________

Premium Member

User Info Menu

You can’t see when driving with a shattered windshield.

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

You can’t see when driving with a shattered windshield.
    Never tried it,You?

_________

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Never tried it,You?
    Sorry, Bill, I have always replaced my windshields when they became cracked or shattered.

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Sorry, Bill, I have always replaced my windshields when they became cracked or shattered.
    I've only had owls take out my side mirror,By taking it out like it was gone man!

Have friends get hit by owls, They keep driving to the house so that they could change those step-ins....

Marksman

User Info Menu

If you are a normal size human being it is quite hard to position yourself in a way to kick out a windshield. Seat won’t go back all the way nor will it recline due to the cage and you are surrounded by the center consoles and the computer/stand on the right. This will be my only comment regarding any of the current events but I will view from afar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Censored by "them"