Join BayouShooter For Free
Brass

Sooooo Cheesy!

User Info Menu

Firearm Panic Buying Round II

Howdy all.
    Looks like itís time for the second round of gun and ammo panic buying.
    What with all the rioting and looting even more people are figuring out that owning a firearm might just be a good idea.

That said, have any of you folks in the gun shops experienced a sudden uptick in business?
    All thoughts appreciated.
    PSA: run up on me while I'm getting my Beef and Cheddar on and point a gun or gun like object in my face, be prepared to catch some hot ones. -Vanilla Gorilla

Okay, why the hell is there a cock picture in my thread? -JWG223

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

That's what I'm hearing,Gun run part deux....Apparently silver rounds are having a run too.
    Last edited by Gator 45/70; June 3rd, 2020 at 07:14 AM.
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

User Info Menu

Idk about shop owners but I went to academy yesterday 3 out of 4 of the pistol cases were empty

Marksman

User Info Menu

Did round 1 ever end?

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Redd508 View Post
    Did round 1 ever end?
    Kinda sorta maybe?

How hot does silver have to be to make silver boolits?

I'm thinking Werewolf grade projectiles?
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Seriously Misunderstood!

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Not sure if this is something that can be coordinated, but how great would it be to be able to draw the thousands of "panic" first time firearm purchasers from around the country to this forum to sell all of the guns that they will soon realize are not really needed any longer? And the deals! I can see it now:

Joe: "Hey Jerry. I bought this brand new gun two months ago for the riots, I think it is a Sig MPX or something!?! I don't need this thing hanging around my house. It's just an accident waiting to happen. I need to sell it. I would take damn near anything for it!"
    Jerry: "Go to a pawn shop. I'm sure they would give you a fair price!"

Next day:

Joe at "Insta-Cash" Pawn>

Pawn Shop Parasite: "Whatcha got?"
    Joe: "I bought this thing 2 months ago and need to just get rid of it. I never took it out of the box. What would you give me for it?"
    PSP: Hmmmm. "Not sure. What do you want for it?"
    Joe: "I don't know, what would you offer me?"
    PSP: Hmmmm. Don't really need it. I don't know, I guess I could give you $300 bucks cash for it?"
    Joe: "Sold!"

Remember; The 2nd Amendment Protects the 1st!
    Lyndon Johnson (Democrat & Father of US Welfare System) we'll give them stuff........."and have them ni&&ers voting democratic for the next 200 years!"
    "I'm a self reliant, self supported American trapped in a "Free Shit" society!"
    Be Warned! Amazon.com is Skynet!
    PLEASE STOP USING GOOGLE!
    I don't believe in a supreme deity; but have to believe Trump's win was Divine Intervention!