No Spill Gas Cans

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • snipehunter7

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 31, 2016
    Franklinton, LA
    Home Depot in Covington has these TODAY. Looks like the same or at least similar design.

725a8f465b431feb945f946a72e37227.jpg

2796a17a84c7c0e97094df4a1a4ae5d7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    I have one of those cans you showed with the yellow spout . I drilled out the obstruction to make it free flow . For those of you that have one and hate it .

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    I have one of those cans you showed with the yellow spout . I drilled out the obstruction to make it free flow . For those of you that have one and hate it .

I have older gas cans that don't have any mechanisms to prevent them from spilling other than a rubber cap. I no longer want to use them due to the potential for spills during transport (which has happened) as well as the possibility of it spilling at home.

jdindadell

Not Banned!!!
    Rating - 100%
    267   0   1
    Feb 14, 2010
    Slidell
    No spill Jill has the best cans...

They appear to be the correct size for my needs. I need to watch those vids again to make sure.

Those are the best design, I have tried a few and those will flow properly, you won't be standing there forever like a spare prick at a wedding...

jkingrph

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2007
    Get these
    https://www.justrite.com/safety-cans-and-containers.html

Expensive but all metal. I have several 5 gal, a 2.5 gal and a 1 gal(I think). I store them starting full in a shed that gets very hot in E Texas, not a lot of difference from S La. and never smell gas. I like the Type 2 with flex spout.

I tried the no spill and found that it's auto shutoff does not work with small things like chain saws, weed eaters,ect, plus the spout is much more fragil than the justrite. I also have several Nato cans, that use a detacheable spout, several kinds of spouts available for different purposes. Personally having a large gas powered generator, I find I can store more of the NATO cans with their rectangular footprint, in the same space as the round Justrite, I had to go online and shop for the NATO and Justrite, but feel they are worth the cost for the safety provided. I just do not want to store gasoline in plastic cans.

buttanic

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    LaPlace, LA
    You would if you were standing next to a car at Mighty Muffler while some jackleg cuts out the muffler with a foot long oxyacetylene torch flame next to a polymer gas tank. I exited post haste.

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    You would if you were standing next to a car at Mighty Muffler while some jackleg cuts out the muffler with a foot long oxyacetylene torch flame next to a polymer gas tank. I exited post haste.

Welllll I don’t find myself in that situation very often :ugh2:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LanceK
    Top Bottom