Possible Active Shooter at Hammond Square Mall

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RedStickChick

-Global Mod-
    Premium Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    I'm not going to argue with you either, but I know that LSP sent multiple resources from both Baton Rouge and New Orleans, including some individuals that typically work the French Quarter. I can only think of 1 or 2 people that may have gone from BRPD but I do not know if they actually did.

But obviously we know now that this wasn't a diversion tactic and no one died and life goes on.

Last edited:

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    Searching around FB and seeing a lot of public posts by Hammond locals, apparently the dude used to go to Sandseron Farms and pray over the birds, so... yeah...

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    I'm not going to argue with you either, but I know that LSP sent multiple resources from both Baton Rouge and New Orleans, including some individuals that typically work the French Quarter. I can only think of 1 or 2 people that may have gone from BRPD but I do not know if they actually did.

But obviously we know now that this wasn't a diversion tactic and no one died and life goes on.

My bad, I didn’t realize if LSP sent people from BR and New Orleans the cities were left serious unprotected. I’ll remember that the next time. I’ve only been doing this 22 years and I learn new stuff everyday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Jadams74

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 16, 2019
    Ponchatoula, Louisiana
    No other large cities would be responding to Hammond for something like that.

They actually did. They came from as far away as Baton Rouge, I know because I was coming from Baton Rouge at the time and they were racing there, lights on. I believe they feds). They also came from St Tammany and every cop in Hammond was working on this at the time. Would have been a good diversion for someone else to go on a crime spree in tangipahoa, especially in Hammond.

Jadams74

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 16, 2019
    Ponchatoula, Louisiana
    My bad, I didn’t realize if LSP sent people from BR and New Orleans the cities were left serious unprotected. I’ll remember that the next time. I’ve only been doing this 22 years and I learn new stuff everyday.

Does anyone know what this was all about? Why he did it in the first place? I haven't heard anything about his reasoning for this seamingly random act.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Does anyone know what this was all about? Why he did it in the first place? I haven't heard anything about his reasoning for this seamingly random act.
    Reportedly:
    He worked there, was fired and he was retaliating.
    If you listen to his ramblings in the video you’ll hear him address his manager and pose a question about his being fired or something to that effect.
    He also reportedly left fake devices at Sanderson Farms and maybe another local place or two.

Last edited:

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    His dad is a tangi cop. He wont be found guilty of anything because the sheriff Is the governors brother. Tangi is under fbi investigation for misconduct. When john bel leaves office we will see what happens.
    He committed the crimes in Tangipahoa parish and they’re consistent with acts of terrorism, so...

riverrat66

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 1, 2016
    The hills of St Helena parish
    I just hope the young man gets a FAIR trial. I grewup in that parish and know a lot about their politics. I could write a book on who got away with things because they knew or were related to the right person. They almost got me but I moved. Im now an old man with a clean record but that wouldn't be the case if id stayed.

Top Bottom