Possible Active Shooter at Hammond Square Mall

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Luckily for the stupid people live streaming around Target it wasn’t a shooter, because they would be dead.

The guy running while recording in the store told the lady he was helping to leave. She said she needed her phone.

The lady live streaming outside was warned twice that there was a possible bomb and that he might have a gun, yet she continued to stream as she walked towards the entrace. It wasn’t till a deputy forced her to leave that she finally did. She even tried to stay.

People are stupid.

Kinda reminds only a little bit about Grandma, But only a little bit.

She would argue with the Devil and spit in his eye.

I remember once we were stopped by the police on some blvd.down along the Texas coast.

She had ran a red light or stop sign,The police pulled her over and not once did she ask what for.

She would simply ask in a loud voice ,Where is this street or where does so and so live,Knowing full well where she was going.

She would beat the poor policeman down so much that she would simply get off with a warning to pay attention all the time acting like the little old lost lady....

Doubt she could pull that crap today...lol

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    Part of me thought it was a diversion tactic to pull resources from other large cities that may experience not-so peaceful protests tonight.

It wouldn’t surprise me.

The suspicious pallets of bricks, stones, and pavers are being posted around FB. Supposedly there was a random pallet of pavers at Lakeside and pallets dropped around the city.

Bosco

We are the hammer
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    Covington
    It wouldn’t surprise me.

The suspicious pallets of bricks, stones, and pavers are being posted around FB. Supposedly there was a random pallet of pavers at Lakeside and pallets dropped around the city.

Could be something like they did in Hong Kong

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Reportedly the guy was fired from the target store, but planting suspicious looking homemade devices at Sanderson farms and other places...sounds like a psychotic episode. Glad I did our shopping this morning...wife and kids were safe at home.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Kinda reminds only a little bit about Grandma, But only a little bit.

She would argue with the Devil and spit in his eye.

I remember once we were stopped by the police on some blvd.down along the Texas coast.

She had ran a red light or stop sign,The police pulled her over and not once did she ask what for.

She would simply ask in a loud voice ,Where is this street or where does so and so live,Knowing full well where she was going.

She would beat the poor policeman down so much that she would simply get off with a warning to pay attention all the time acting like the little old lost lady....

Doubt she could pull that crap today...lol

I know the feeling. I was assigned to a speed enforcement division for a year or so and ran I-12 pretty hard. One evening I get a car speeding and it’s all by itself. As it gets closer it looks like the car my parents drive but it’s no where close to their house. I pull the car over and sure as hell its my mom. She argued me up and down that I had the wrong vehicle. I wanted to write her the ticket just to go to court to prove I was right but I didn’t want to have to explain it to my dad LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Part of me thought it was a diversion tactic to pull resources from other large cities that may experience not-so peaceful protests tonight.

No other large cities would be responding to Hammond for something like that.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana

Agreed. I think it’s just a case of guy gets fired (likely because someone knew he’s crazy) guy goes nuts and seeks some psychotic revenge. The timing is most likely just coincidental. Any sort of plan to divert resources would likely have been a little better thought out and a little less personal.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    752cba754fd8e7e38bc29f75d4bccc95.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheesy Lasagna

Sooooo Cheesy!
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Aug 20, 2011
    Kennah!
    I know the feeling. I was assigned to a speed enforcement division for a year or so and ran I-12 pretty hard. One evening I get a car speeding and it’s all by itself. As it gets closer it looks like the car my parents drive but it’s no where close to their house. I pull the car over and sure as hell its my mom. She argued me up and down that I had the wrong vehicle. I wanted to write her the ticket just to go to court to prove I was right but I didn’t want to have to explain it to my dad LOL

That is so beautiful in so many ways.
    Brings a tear to the eyes.

RedStickChick

-Global Mod-
    Premium Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Baton Rouge

There were resources sent from New Orleans and Baton Rouge. Last night there was an expected large protest that could've escalated in New Orleans, but thankfully didn't :dunno:

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    There were resources sent from New Orleans and Baton Rouge. Last night there was an expected large protest that could've escalated in New Orleans, but thankfully didn't :dunno:

I’m not going to argue but there was not a large number of BRPD if any that went to Hammond yesterday. There would have been no lack of response or coverage if any disturbances would have broken out. If anything we might would have helped with an EOD team or similar but that would be about it. I was at work when this was transpiring but what would I know.

Top Bottom