Join BayouShooter For Free

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 123 ... LastLast
    _________

Premium Member

User Info Menu

What we know:
    The guy drove into Target (there is video of it)
    Stupid white women wouldn't leave Target's parking lot after being told by multiple deputies (there is video of this too)

The Karens are the issue with American society.

The woman live streaming from the side of target was told by two people that there was possibly a bomb and he had a gun. What does she do? Continue to walk towards the Target entrance only to be told to leave by the LEO on the scene. Then she argues with him.

_________

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F15E98F3-B963-455D-8EA3-E63F97DE8443.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	126.1 KB 
ID:	95830Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7731E359-8D08-402E-B2F6-22AF397A8798.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	120.7 KB 
ID:	95831

Dude drove into Target and crashed.

I cant make out what he said in the video, but it freaked out the dude filming and he ran.

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

That poor Jeep. #jeeplivesmatter
    Formerly known as "Stephen WhoDat"
    God Bless Our Troops!

Expert in the field of wife avoidance

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by StephenWhoDat View Post
    That poor Jeep. #jeeplivesmatter
    I used to have a CJ7, and my wife currently has a Grand Cherokee. That is EXACTLY what I was thinking!
    USPSA #A74215

Sarcasm. Just another fine service I offer.

_________

Premium Member

User Info Menu

No shots fired.
    No one was shot.
    No firearms were found.
    He drove into target and dropped a *device.*
    He had a *device* on his person.
    He dropped a *device* off elsewhere in the mall.
    He dropped a *device* off at Sanderson Farms.
    He dropped a *device* off at Dollar General.

Hammond PD, TPSO, LSP, ATF, and FBI are working.

All the Karens blew up FB and said he had an AK, was wearing a red cape, and said he killed everyone in Target.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by StephenWhoDat View Post
    One suspect has been arrested and there were ZERO shots fired, from what I'm hearing. Don't know where the active shooter rumors came from.
    Thats good. You know how information gets passed and ends up wrong. Im happy to hear that it was t a shooter. Just watched the police give an update and said he threw out suspicious packages at four locations. So glad it was not a shooter situation.
    SASS #84934

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DAVE_M View Post
    No shots fired.
    No one was shot.
    No firearms were found.
    He drove into target and dropped a *device.*
    He had a *device* on his person.
    He dropped a *device* off elsewhere in the mall.
    He dropped a *device* off at Sanderson Farms.
    He dropped a *device* off at Dollar General.

Hammond PD, TPSO, LSP, ATF, and FBI are working.

All the Karens blew up FB and said he had an AK, was wearing a red cape, and said he killed everyone in Target.

So glad it was not an actual shooter. That’s bad for everyone every time one of these but jobs shoot up a place. Bad for people there, bad for gun owners, bad for everyone.

Wonder if it was actual bombs or what was actually in the packages he threw out.
    SASS #84934

_________

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by whbonney26 View Post
    So glad it was not an actual shooter. That’s bad for everyone every time one of these but jobs shoot up a place. Bad for people there, bad for gun owners, bad for everyone.

Wonder if it was actual bombs or what was actually in the packages he threw out.
    Luckily for the stupid people live streaming around Target it wasn’t a shooter, because they would be dead.

The guy running while recording in the store told the lady he was helping to leave. She said she needed her phone.

The lady live streaming outside was warned twice that there was a possible bomb and that he might have a gun, yet she continued to stream as she walked towards the entrace. It wasn’t till a deputy forced her to leave that she finally did. She even tried to stay.

People are stupid.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Luckily for the stupid people live streaming around Target it wasn’t a shooter, because they would be dead.

The guy running while recording in the store told the lady he was helping to leave. She said she needed her phone.

The lady live streaming outside was warned twice that there was a possible bomb and that he might have a gun, yet she continued to stream as she walked towards the entrace. It wasn’t till a deputy forced her to leave that she finally did. She even tried to stay.

People are stupid.
    Yeah people are definitely dumb these days. Gotta get that video but wouldn’t help because he it been a shooter she’d be dead, he’d be dead and many more would be dead.
    SASS #84934

Marksman

Premium Member

User Info Menu

People are stupid.
    Never underestimate how stupid people get when they think they can become social media celebrities.

I closed my social media accounts back in 2016. Don't miss them one bit.

Mike
    ΦΒΚ. Honi soit qui mal y pense.