Join BayouShooter For Free

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Moving forward

User Info Menu

No more Wabbit hunting?

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...bunny-cartoons

I guess itís not like he could hit anything with it anyways...

No sir, I ain't.

User Info Menu

Because a scythe is so much nicer way to butcher your adversary.
    Well we don't rent pigs and I figure it's better to say it right out front because a man that does like to rent pigs is... he's hard to stop.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Un-freaking believable!!!
    Why .45? Because they don't make a .46!

Marksman

User Info Menu

This gives me better understanding why the left is the way they are when dealing with 2A issues, obviously they are morons and blinded by complete fear of all things firearms. TNT, scythe, etc all acceptable forms of cartoon violence. Cartoon version of a single shot shotgun? Completely, utterly, unacceptable demonstration of violence that we cannot expose our youth to!

So absurd! But I guess what we have all come to expect.

Moving forward

User Info Menu

Yosemite Sam said -
    Oooooo! I’ll blast yer head off for this!

Marksman

User Info Menu

How will kids learn gun safety now? Even Slow Biden says to buy a Shotgun. So what does Yosemite Sam get, throwing stars? And what will Slowpoke Rodriguez use to hold off el Gato. Will Marvin the Martian keep his Ray-gun?
    But a Scythe is so non violent and humain for kids.
    At least they kept the great music.
    Last edited by Abby Normal; June 7th, 2020 at 10:34 PM. Reason: I thunk of some more stuff

I will give you my Red Rider Carbine Action 200 Shot Range Model Air Rifle when you Pry it From My Cold Dead Hands
    Your Political Correctness is an Attack on my Free Speech

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Poor Elmer Fudd,

One has to remember Walt biggayee Disney hated guns and hunters and did his best to make em out as big dumb putzes
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Donít troll me bro!

User Info Menu

That’s all folks.
    Doesnít play well with TROLLS...

New to here, but not new

User Info Menu

I saw that on the news, truly Amazing. Showing kids to try to slice animals/people with what is basically a big knife with a long handle is ridiculous. Kids will have more access to sticks and knives than guns. I'd rather a kid point at someone with a stick and say "Bang bang" as opposed to grabbing a knife and trying to cut someone while they are not looking.

Seriously Misunderstood!

Premium Member

User Info Menu

So we are back to book burning, eh?

These scourge, that identify as democrats and who mistakenly believe they are "progressive" thinkers are too weak minded and stupid to understand they too will be sacrificed at the altar of censorship before it is all said and done!
    Remember; The 2nd Amendment Protects the 1st!
    Lyndon Johnson (Democrat & Father of US Welfare System) we'll give them stuff........."and have them ni&&ers voting democratic for the next 200 years!"
    "I'm a self reliant, self supported American trapped in a "Free Shit" society!"
    Be Warned! Amazon.com is Skynet!
    PLEASE STOP USING GOOGLE!
    I don't believe in a supreme deity; but have to believe Trump's win was Divine Intervention!