No more Wabbit hunting?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Saintsfan6

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    Texas
    This gives me better understanding why the left is the way they are when dealing with 2A issues, obviously they are morons and blinded by complete fear of all things firearms. TNT, scythe, etc all acceptable forms of cartoon violence. Cartoon version of a single shot shotgun? Completely, utterly, unacceptable demonstration of violence that we cannot expose our youth to!

So absurd! But I guess what we have all come to expect.

Abby Normal

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2014
    Metry
    How will kids learn gun safety now? Even Slow Biden says to buy a Shotgun. So what does Yosemite Sam get, throwing stars? And what will Slowpoke Rodriguez use to hold off el Gato. Will Marvin the Martian keep his Ray-gun?
    But a Scythe is so non violent and humain for kids.
    At least they kept the great music.

Last edited:

Rogue

New to here, but not new
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2013
    Baton Rouge
    I saw that on the news, truly Amazing. Showing kids to try to slice animals/people with what is basically a big knife with a long handle is ridiculous. Kids will have more access to sticks and knives than guns. I'd rather a kid point at someone with a stick and say "Bang bang" as opposed to grabbing a knife and trying to cut someone while they are not looking.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    So we are back to book burning, eh?

These scourge, that identify as democrats and who mistakenly believe they are "progressive" thinkers are too weak minded and stupid to understand they too will be sacrificed at the altar of censorship before it is all said and done!

Talon65

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 11, 2015
    Oak Harbor Washington
    I refuse to watch any part of this PC nonsense but a friend told me she read a news article that Elmer and Sam the *American* characters were losing their firearms but the *illegal alien * Martian was allowed to have his raygun ...

XD-GEM

XD-GEM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    New Orleans
    If they sell Elmer's gun, I might be interested in buying it. It almost never runs out of bullets -unless of course it would be funny to run out.

Abby Normal

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2014
    Metry
    If they sell Elmer's gun, I might be interested in buying it. It almost never runs out of bullets -unless of course it would be funny to run out.
    But if a Wabbit stuck he finger in the barrel it would blow up in your face. If a Duck would do the same he would need to pick up his feathers.

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    I hope they don’t take Marvins Q-36 space exploding modulator. Where’s the earth shattering kaboom?!

Abby Normal

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2014
    Metry
    I bet they let Duck Doggers keep his decintagrating Ray Gun. Cause brother when it decintagrates, it Dicintagrates!

XD-GEM

XD-GEM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    New Orleans
    But if a Wabbit stuck he finger in the barrel it would blow up in your face. If a Duck would do the same he would need to pick up his feathers.

Good point. Note to self - no Wabbit hunting with Elmer's gun (besides, sometimes it's hard to tell the difference between the gun and a Wabbit).

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ksgunner82
    Top Bottom