Join BayouShooter For Free
Brass

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    On Target

User Info Menu

I refuse to watch any part of this PC nonsense but a friend told me she read a news article that Elmer and Sam the *American* characters were losing their firearms but the *illegal alien * Martian was allowed to have his raygun ...
    *Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!*

George Mason

XD-GEM

Premium Member

User Info Menu

If they sell Elmer's gun, I might be interested in buying it. It almost never runs out of bullets -unless of course it would be funny to run out.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Duck season...!
    Those who live by the sword, get shot by those who don't.

Tim

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by XD-GEM View Post
    If they sell Elmer's gun, I might be interested in buying it. It almost never runs out of bullets -unless of course it would be funny to run out.
    But if a Wabbit stuck he finger in the barrel it would blow up in your face. If a Duck would do the same he would need to pick up his feathers.

I will give you my Red Rider Carbine Action 200 Shot Range Model Air Rifle when you Pry it From My Cold Dead Hands
    Your Political Correctness is an Attack on my Free Speech

Marksman

User Info Menu

I hope they don’t take Marvins Q-36 space exploding modulator. Where’s the earth shattering kaboom?!
    Those who live by the sword, get shot by those who don't.

Tim

Marksman

User Info Menu

I bet they let Duck Doggers keep his decintagrating Ray Gun. Cause brother when it decintagrates, it Dicintagrates!

I will give you my Red Rider Carbine Action 200 Shot Range Model Air Rifle when you Pry it From My Cold Dead Hands
    Your Political Correctness is an Attack on my Free Speech

XD-GEM

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Abby Normal View Post
    But if a Wabbit stuck he finger in the barrel it would blow up in your face. If a Duck would do the same he would need to pick up his feathers.
    Good point. Note to self - no Wabbit hunting with Elmer's gun (besides, sometimes it's hard to tell the difference between the gun and a Wabbit).

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Millions of dollars spent to disarm us and they finally get Elmer and Sam the *American*
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.