CHAZ

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you
    ive friends that live nearby. most of the people "living there" go home every night, and mostly hangout during the day. many are college students out of class. only a few are older people that really believe that they are "autonomous".

A bunch of entitled whiners are unwilling to follow through and live in this utopia that have created? Well color me surprised. :dogkeke:

DarcMac

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Gonzales, LA
    Look, those morons are so stupid, their "police force" has weapons they don't even understand. From their FB page:

"We do not issue Assault Rifles, we’re being told this is actually an Arma Light blackout pistol which holds better clips & not as harmful if used...
    Say hello to Steve. He’s our most recent hire who comes to us from local ANTIFA 206. Steve was furthermore a local Starbucks employee who just wants to better CHAZ.
    When asked why he became a CHAZ Officer, Steve said “I jus like playing modern warfare online a lot & figured why not do the real thing?”
    Steve says he wants to also help the CHAZ community by making more spandex face masks from women’s underwear he’s collected throughout the years in an effort to keep the community safe from COVID."

So perverts and gamers, obviously; firearm experts, definitely not.

Those idiots are even at war with syrup. On their FB page, they are talking about collecting and burning syrup bottles. What a bunch of F*cking retards.

rcm192

Sic semper tyrannis
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    111   0   0
    May 31, 2010
    New Orleans area
    Look, those morons are so stupid, their "police force" has weapons they don't even understand. From their FB page:

"We do not issue Assault Rifles, we’re being told this is actually an Arma Light blackout pistol which holds better clips & not as harmful if used...
    Say hello to Steve. He’s our most recent hire who comes to us from local ANTIFA 206. Steve was furthermore a local Starbucks employee who just wants to better CHAZ.
    When asked why he became a CHAZ Officer, Steve said *I jus like playing modern warfare online a lot & figured why not do the real thing?*
    Steve says he wants to also help the CHAZ community by making more spandex face masks from women’s underwear he’s collected throughout the years in an effort to keep the community safe from COVID."

So perverts and gamers, obviously; firearm experts, definitely not.

Those idiots are even at war with syrup. On their FB page, they are talking about collecting and burning syrup bottles. What a bunch of F*cking retards.

Fukcing fruit weasels.

Abby Normal

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2014
    Metry
    I no those are Libtards but that could be a troll post. Someone got Martha MacCaliam on Fox. She read or someone call in describing how power was shared and changed daily. It was actually from Monty Python & the Holy Grall. When she heard it, she was suprized at how stupid it sounded. I knew sumtin was up when they said the King can’t *simply expect to wield supreme executive power just because someone threw a sword at him*.

Request Dust Off

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 11, 2007
    Westbank N.O.
    Last edited:

Request Dust Off

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 11, 2007
    Westbank N.O.
    After a 3rd shooting victim turned up in CHAZ they are trying to figure out what to do. "spurring debate among policymakers and activists over how to discourage nighttime violence."
    Seems to be a theme of trying to figure out what to do.

I really don't like that the city put in cement barricades. I think that was really stupid of them on a couple of levels.

So far it has not spread as first speculated. Shutting it down in Portland seemed to work.

As fascinated as I was with this it sure seems to be not much happening. It is a powder keg that is just a fizzle. (so far). One aspect of it I don't get is not allowing the media. If they have a message it is not getting out. That seems like an utter failure from a movement. I probably am not clued in on where to follow it.

Abby Normal

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2014
    Metry
    Would it be cruel if someone tied Doritos bags to the bottom of a flock of drones and fly over chaz? That should be a fun video.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Apple cider vinegarOTR
    Top Bottom