CHAZ

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    I've seen stories how these fools ran out of food on day 2, and really ironic that the first thing they did was build a border wall with armed guards

Don't forget they CHECK ID's!!!!

Also apparently there's a rapper named RAZ that has gone in there is has a crew running the show and running the place like the mob.

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    Trump has to be loving this to some degree. Let them live in the crap they created and resolve it on there own. When you vote spineless liberal politicians in office this is what you wind up with. This should be a lesson to all Americans regardless of color or race. Is this the kind of change this country is coming to? Just nuts!

Trump tweeted that Seattle needs to take this land back IMMEDIATELY or he will send troops. The mayor of Seattle told him the people are safer if Trump stayed in his bunker and didn't intervene.

AZ2VET

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 2, 2017
    Ponchatoula, La.
    As posted above I believe them to be considered inserectionists or invaders and should be treated accordingly. But whatever POTUS does will be condemned by the wackjobs.
    Maybe the best first step to take is to cut federal funding to the city/state because the mayor and governor are giving support. Federal charges for all invloved at a later time, as well as deportation for those that denounced the USA as they are no longer U.S. citizens.

Abby Normal

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2014
    Metry
    I my have an answer, what do yall think. One reporter went in chaz & said they got a contact high from all the weed smoke. So let them get their weed and seal off the " Border". Park a few Doritos trucks two blocks away, too far to get to but close enough to see. Let them sneak into the truck to be meet by the FBI. Or would that be considered "Baiting the Field".

cyclone1970

Oldie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2014
    Covington LA
    Didn't some other group of people try to break away from the United States government a couple or 159 years ago and get forced to stay? I'm certain I've seen their old flag around on some pickups before. What's CHAZ's flag look like? I want to get one before it, too, becomes a collectible relic!

:bravo:

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    SO YOU ARE NO LONGER PART OF THE USA?
    Renounce your citizenship eh?
    Fine with me. No more power, water and gas.
    And we,are looking at Facebook to identify as many of you as we can.
    We are cutting off your student loans and want repayment Now! Also any Medicade, Food stamps, Section 8 Hosing, Welfare, and any other possible handouts are now gone.
    Have a Visa to go to school here that's a goner too.
    And the Old Farts same for you. Denounced being , citizenship? Your Medicare, SS Payment is gone too. Can't gave it both ways.
    And lastly. You once identified are now all on the no fly list!
    And if and when we find ya to Deport you, take a slow boat out of here.
    I had a,few more but I am a nice guy.

Last edited:

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    I did not forget the Driver's Licence. Let's keep that on the Down Low. That's gone too you will find out when you get pulled over or are asked for it. Just tell them you are a sovereign citizen and have the right to travel.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    How is it that the federal's haven't stepped in yet?

They wanna make sure everyone knows how much difference their response to right winger patriots setting up camp in a national park is compared to how they handle a bunch of anarchy hungry libtards taking over a city police station and a few city blocks.
    I’m not sure why that is, but it does appear to be the case.

TrapperT

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 7, 2020
    Sulphur,La.
    "We have no idea who created this picture but as a liberal, we reserve the right to acquire things off the backs of others "

They said a mouthful there for sure.I had to spell acquire correctly for
    them.It seem''s as though most of these BLM peeps cant read or write
    very well.

Last edited:

Request Dust Off

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 11, 2007
    Westbank N.O.
    https://www.facebook.com/CHAZ-Police-Department-101941448232853

Someone was gracious enough to set up a facebook page for them.

Not sure if it applies: CHAZ has changed the name to CHOP. They have not decided what the O stands for just yet. Last I saw it was either Organized or Occupied, but they were not sure which way to go yet.

In a gesture of good will AND equality:
    I hope the Chazzer or Chopians or whatever they call themselves have as good of luck as I did as a gardener.

Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you
    I my have an answer, what do yall think. One reporter went in chaz & said they got a contact high from all the weed smoke. So let them get their weed and seal off the " Border". Park a few Doritos trucks two blocks away, too far to get to but close enough to see. Let them sneak into the truck to be meet by the FBI. Or would that be considered "Baiting the Field".

I’m usually against baiting prey animals but I believe I’ll make an exception.:D

troy_mclure

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 13, 2010
    Central
    ive friends that live nearby. most of the people "living there" go home every night, and mostly hangout during the day. many are college students out of class. only a few are older people that really believe that they are "autonomous".

Top Bottom