Join BayouShooter For Free

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789 LastLast

Thread: CHAZ

Marksman

User Info Menu

Now all the businesses and citizens affected by Chaz/Chop are suing the city.

enthusiast

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Request Dust Off View Post
    Now all the businesses and citizens affected by Chaz/Chop are suing the city.
    And they should!!!
    Stephen

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

The city don't care,They use tax money to pay lawsuits....
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Seriously Misunderstood!

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gator 45/70 View Post
    Exactly!

They should be trying to sue this nit wit mayor personally!!! But, I am sure; just like federally elected malfeasant's, they can't be held personally responsible for their garbage.
    Remember; The 2nd Amendment Protects the 1st!
    Lyndon Johnson (Democrat & Father of US Welfare System) we'll give them stuff........."and have them ni&&ers voting democratic for the next 200 years!"
    "I'm a self reliant, self supported American trapped in a "Free Shit" society!"
    Be Warned! Amazon.com is Skynet!
    PLEASE STOP USING GOOGLE!
    I don't believe in a supreme deity; but have to believe Trump's win was Divine Intervention!

Don’t troll me bro!

User Info Menu

That’s still money the city will lose. It does get their feathers ruffled because it makes for problems with the budget. The choices are then, add more debt, cease funding for other things or raise taxes. And they have to allow the public to vote for any raising of taxes to make up the difference. I don’t think many tax paying voters have any faith in the city at present...so I can’t see them voting yes on any tax increase.
    Doesn’t play well with TROLLS...

Professional Amateur

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Does this mean it's not really a "summer of love"?
    Sam
    Central/Pride, Evil Black Rifle Parish(EBR), LA

“Remember the first rule of gunfighting... ‘have a gun.’"
    -Col. Jeff Cooper

Sooooo Cheesy!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by oleheat View Post
    Does this mean it's not really a "summer of love"?
    To me it seems like the only people getting *loved* are the residents of Washington.
    PSA: run up on me while I'm getting my Beef and Cheddar on and point a gun or gun like object in my face, be prepared to catch some hot ones. -Vanilla Gorilla

Okay, why the hell is there a cock picture in my thread? -JWG223

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Magdump View Post
    That’s still money the city will lose. It does get their feathers ruffled because it makes for problems with the budget. The choices are then, add more debt, cease funding for other things or raise taxes. And they have to allow the public to vote for any raising of taxes to make up the difference. I don’t think many tax paying voters have any faith in the city at present...so I can’t see them voting yes on any tax increase.
    Tax increases,That's always the first money raiser for the Communist party !
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

XD-GEM

Premium Member

User Info Menu

The City of New Orleans simply never pays any judgments against it. I guess Seattle hasn't caught on that trick yet.

Marksman

User Info Menu

https://www.theblaze.com/news/crowde...-chaz-graffiti

https://www.king5.com/article/news/l...e-ea12c3036ca2