Seriously Misunderstood!

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Message to Wal-Mart: "You Let Them Steal Itl! You Racists!"

Ooooooops!

https://www.businessinsider.com/walm...ts-2018-1?op=1

And of course a la squeaky wheel;

https://www.nbc29.com/2020/06/11/wal...auty-products/

Sounds like they were discriminating against thieves!

I think some of you that have allergy problems should sue them for locking up the cold and allergy medicine! After all, it is the same thing, unless you are of white privilege!

Remember; The 2nd Amendment Protects the 1st!
    Lyndon Johnson (Democrat & Father of US Welfare System) we'll give them stuff........."and have them ni&&ers voting democratic for the next 200 years!"
    "I'm a self reliant, self supported American trapped in a "Free Shit" society!"
    Be Warned! Amazon.com is Skynet!
    PLEASE STOP USING GOOGLE!
    I don't believe in a supreme deity; but have to believe Trump's win was Divine Intervention!

Marksman

User Info Menu

“Racial profiling” -

Plenty of items get locked up including condoms. Some Walmart locations put anti-theft devices on laundry detergent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marksman

User Info Menu

Too much inventory variance.

Seems to reason any ‘African American’ person pointing that out might be embarrassed by the statistical data would cause Walmart to consider that the best choice for a display.

Not a Fed.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by snipehunter7 View Post
    *Racial profiling* -

Plenty of items get locked up including condoms. Some Walmart locations put anti-theft devices on laundry detergent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I've heard them put out the call "someone needed at family planning" over the intercom. Yep they lock up the rubbers now.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The problems we face today are
    there because the people who work
    for a living are outnumbered by those
    who vote for a living.

XD-GEM

Premium Member

User Info Menu

The Walmart near me locks up Tide pods to keep kids from eating them. Other types of detergent pods are not locked up.
    This is a real head-scratcher to me.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by XD-GEM View Post
    The Walmart near me locks up Tide pods to keep kids from eating them. Other types of detergent pods are not locked up.
    It’s Walmart

Don’t troll me bro!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by XD-GEM View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bangswitch View Post
    It’s Walmart
    You might be surprised at what they lock up and why but I’m told it’s very simple.
    What: 2 dollar phone cases and charging cords
    Why: because they made the shoplifting list. In fact, anything cell phone related ranks pretty high on frequently lifted items.
    What/why: items on the frequently lifted list that have no anti theft strip or chip in the packaging.
    Anything guns and ammo related because it’s Walmart.

So, looks like those products somehow made the list at those few stores. I’m betting there will be a few extra cams directed at that section now.
    Last edited by Magdump; June 11th, 2020 at 03:45 PM.
    Doesn’t play well with TROLLS...

Marksman

User Info Menu

They need to liberate what little ammo they still sell too.
    Those who live by the sword, get shot by those who don't.

Tim

Redneck with a gun!

User Info Menu

My brother worked at a wal mart years ago, he told be the biggest theft item at the time was pregnancy test. They would take them in the bathroom and use.

Shooter

User Info Menu

I was a service contractor for Wal-Mart for 15 years. What the article says is true, if the manager cannot stop the theft, by any means, they get a new manager. Cosmetics was always one of the biggest loss items. That's why you see so many cameras and now a register in the Health/Beauty aids.

By the way, WM employee theft is SEVEN times what the public is stealing. The facts I know.