To the boys in blue!!!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 4-14

treat never keep keep
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    WBR
    I do not recall anybody saying turn a blind eye or don’t worry about the one or the many bad cops , but remember the good cops and support them...
    so why wouldn’t your perspective change with a bad interaction? If you overlook the bad one, that’s why.

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    94   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    I to have had my fair share of run ins with the law... good and bad....a lot more bad than good... good ol younger days of being dumb lol... but also as a victim of one screw up can wipe away 1000 good jobs, I have made a commitment to myself to not treat others the same way... it ain’t fair I was treated that way and who is gonna break the cycle if it doesn’t start with yourself and how you treat people... as a Christian i was taught to treat others how you wanna be treated, and he who hasn’t committed the same offense cast the first stone.... sorry I just don’t see passing judgment on a whole for the actions of a few... and what we don’t see is the 99.9% of the time the lives they save, violent crimes the stop, arrest they make of criminals, child molesters, rapist, drug dealers, murders ect. All while we go on with our normal lives and don’t have to worry about a thing... except a officer that might have been mean or snappy at us... I’ll let y’all have the floor now... if y’all dont understand that then there’s no helping the situation...

Again thanks to the “ good boys in blue” y’all are appreciated !!!

riverrat66

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 1, 2016
    The hills of St Helena parish
    In 2016 my wife and I watched as our house and others were flooded. While watching the news from a bar that my friend Wayne Long closed and made us a place to stay we saw the same people in baton rouge thanking cops and the Cajun Navy for saving them. These people were screaming BLM just weeks before. Same old ****! I hate you until I need you to save my ass. Why in Gods name would anybody want to do this job is beyond me. But let it be known that Riverrat66 and his family stand firmly with ALL the dedicated people that wear that badge! And we pray for you everyday. Especially officer T.C from the amite city police dept.

Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you
    In 2016 my wife and I watched as our house and others were flooded. While watching the news from a bar that my friend Wayne Long closed and made us a place to stay we saw the same people in baton rouge thanking cops and the Cajun Navy for saving them. These people were screaming BLM just weeks before. Same old ****! I hate you until I need you to save my ass. Why in Gods name would anybody want to do this job is beyond me. But let it be known that Riverrat66 and his family stand firmly with ALL the dedicated people that wear that badge! And we pray for you everyday. Especially officer T.C from the amite city police dept.

The same people have the same problem with: capitalism, guns, free speech, the military, God, banks...

It’s because we have become a country of hate and discontent caused by groups of people ready to profit from the shitshow.

Ive had many interactions with LEO in their official capacity. Most have been friendly some were dicks. Some had nothing really to say other than here’s your ticket.

Dealing with people you are writing a ticket to doesn’t seem like a day of fun to me but that’s just one thing these guys do in the line of duty many are way less appealing than dealing with a smartass doing 15 over. The dudes that don’t have a shitty attitude must be saints.

paddle007

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    Covington
    First and foremost my big thank you to the people behind the badge.
    I try to imagine the good feelings in the protesters head as they lay their head on a pillow hoping for a good nights sleep.
    Good luck with that!
    I hope you LEO will take some time to remind yourself of the good deeds done.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom