To the boys in blue!!!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    94   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    After to many weeks of social media and FAKE NEWS trying to destroy LEO, brain wash us into all cops are bad for the actions of a few... they have canceled all shows that positivly portray LEO, including kids toys, kids cartoons, ect I just wanna say... wasn’t it the democrats that told us don’t judge the Muslim religion biased on the few 911 Muslim attacker’s...

Stand strong fellas!!! There’s a lot more people for you than against you, I know it don’t look that way if you watch the fake news. Y’all do a hell of a job protecting us while we sleep warm in our beds and being able to maintain a job while being recorded 24/7... if that was done at my job I would have been fired the first day for messing something up... A lot of people don’t know what y’all are going through and the harassment you and your family’s are getting over this... not to long ago we all turned on our blue porch lights and supported y’all proudly... we need to get back to that if this country is ever gonna make it!!!!

God speed to all LEO out there... I stand with you

Attachments

• 02B0924E-0E72-44CD-ADA4-85D8FB6ABCA4.jpeg
      02B0924E-0E72-44CD-ADA4-85D8FB6ABCA4.jpeg
      53 KB · Views: 92
    • F04AA3E1-4499-41ED-951B-0EAEFDDFAE77.png
      F04AA3E1-4499-41ED-951B-0EAEFDDFAE77.png
      46 KB · Views: 95

La Rebel

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Well said Bigchillin. I rarely post anything but want the LEOs out there to know we support you. Thanks for doing a thankless job.

Big H

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 3, 2010
    Lake Charles, La. 70607
    100% support from here---LEOs and real Americans are all that stand between this situationon
    that's going on now and total anarchy---keep up the good work---prayers--- and God bless us all!

SouthernUnderGod

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2016
    Baton Rouge, LA
    God bless LEOs and God bless their families. They need our support.

I hope that they know that we stand by them and will back them up.

For every punk / thug there are hundreds of thousand loyal, patriotic Americans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    94   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    Yup lol

Attachments

• 21A62F2B-1298-4C9C-A3E4-588DE6E9469A.jpeg
      21A62F2B-1298-4C9C-A3E4-588DE6E9469A.jpeg
      39.4 KB · Views: 80
    • 0430085B-9580-46BD-892D-9057C71C9385.jpeg
      0430085B-9580-46BD-892D-9057C71C9385.jpeg
      138.5 KB · Views: 114
    • 914EF4ED-E4E8-4224-BDD2-8ECB04519F1E.jpg
      914EF4ED-E4E8-4224-BDD2-8ECB04519F1E.jpg
      152.1 KB · Views: 86
    • 9C901D26-DDC7-44BC-85FF-CCC65B38A075.jpg
      9C901D26-DDC7-44BC-85FF-CCC65B38A075.jpg
      269.8 KB · Views: 90
    Last edited:

cyclone1970

Oldie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2014
    Covington LA
    As BigChillin83 said "God speed to all LEO out there... I stand with you".

Please keep in mind that the fake news often does not report the truth. I personally know absolutely no one who wants to eliminate police departments and all very much appreciate what they do for us!

local2fed

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 26, 2008
    New Orleans, Louisiana
    As BigChillin83 said "God speed to all LEO out there... I stand with you".

Please keep in mind that the fake news often does not report the truth. I personally know absolutely no one who wants to eliminate police departments and all very much appreciate what they do for us!

Thx y’all. It means the world to us

Last edited:

Markmmg

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2010
    I have a friend that is a cop and he is a good guy. I got stopped for speeding a few years ago on a street where they had changed the speed limit just the week before. The cop that stopped me what a 100% a-hole that was on a huge power trip. My wife asked him a question and he told her to shut up and she was not allowed to speak. He then told me he was giving me a ticket because of my wife. It left a very bad taste in my mouth and I very much do not look at cops the same anymore. I know that not all cops are bad, but a bad experience makes you look at them different. I am white too by the way.

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    94   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    I would have thought that since you have a good friend that’s a cop and hes a good guy and a good cop, one bad experience with a bad cop when you were breaking the law wouldn’t change your perspective for life...

I think that’s what’s wrong with a lot of situations we are dealing with now... we take a bad grain of sand and condemn the whole beach for that bad sand getting in our butt crack when we were sitting in the sand with no pants on in the first place...... Hope in the future you have better experiences with the boys in blue, or maybe try a positive experience like shaking there hand at a gas station and telling them thanks, instead of getting caught breaking the law and expecting 100% Cotten candy and sugar plums, but hey look on the bright side of the cup is half full sounds like you did get a driving violation trophy award... lol

Btw, I’m glad your white... that really clears up some unknown in the story... maybe you should have tried to use your *white privilege*

I have a friend that is a cop and he is a good guy. I got stopped for speeding a few years ago on a street where they had changed the speed limit just the week before. The cop that stopped me what a 100% a-hole that was on a huge power trip. My wife asked him a question and he told her to shut up and she was not allowed to speak. He then told me he was giving me a ticket because of my wife. It left a very bad taste in my mouth and I very much do not look at cops the same anymore. I know that not all cops are bad, but a bad experience makes you look at them different. I am white too by the way.

Last edited:

jkingrph

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2007
    Years ago my then young son was in a single vehicle traffic accident, no injuries. My wife had let him take the car, and first he was doing something I considered unacceptable, playing taxi for a neighborhood friend, picked him up somewhere and was bringing him back to his house to change clothes or something. I was away on USAF Reserve weekend and on the way home. When I got there the wife was panicking and said the son had been in an accident. When we got there he was sitting in the back of police car and the officer summoned me over and said he was not in any trouble, just inexperienced . He had gone down a road he was unfamiliar with, and it turned from narrow old paved to narrow improved dirt, then went uphill with a curve around an embankement. It all looked the same especially that time of day and he simply drove straight into the embankment, fortunately at a very low speed, then jerked back across the road and hit something else. The officer said he had not been driving fast or reckless and was not going to issue a ticket. Totaled the car, but I came out good on insurance, got more than I had paid for it. A few days later I went by the local police station and asked to speak to the chief, went in and expressed my appreciation for the way the officer handled the situation. The chief said that was unusual because most of the time all he got was complaints. A year or so later that officer was working night security at my hospital ER and I talked to him late one night when I was called in and it got around to the fact that I was concealed carrying, before it was legal in Tx, and he did not bat an eye, I simply said I did not want to come into our pharmacy late at night which was somewhat isolated from the rest of the hospital alone and unarmed and he agreed. I commented that if stopped I simply was going to be polite and not give any officer any reason to search me or my vehicle and he said that was the way to act.

Markmmg

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2010
    I would have thought that since you have a good friend that’s a cop and hes a good guy and a good cop, one bad experience with a bad cop when you were breaking the law wouldn’t change your perspective for life...

I think that’s what’s wrong with a lot of situations we are dealing with now... we take a bad grain of sand and condemn the whole beach for that bad sand getting in our butt crack when we were sitting in the sand with no pants on in the first place...... Hope in the future you have better experiences with the boys in blue, or maybe try a positive experience like shaking there hand at a gas station and telling them thanks, instead of getting caught breaking the law and expecting 100% Cotten candy and sugar plums, but hey look on the bright side of the cup is half full sounds like you did get a driving violation trophy award... lol

Btw, I’m glad your white... that really clears up some unknown in the story... maybe you should have tried to use your *white privilege*

Wow, so many things wrong with that post. Was I "breaking the law"? Yes, I was driving 5 miles an hour over the speed limit which they had changed from 45 to 35 just a week before. I was not caught robbing a bank. I was not exactly a violent criminal. And why does that justify the cop being an a-hole. Why could the cop have not just talked nicely and showed me the same respect I showed him. Was I expecting "cotton candy and sugar plums? Hell no, but cops also need to show respect for citizens. I was completely respectful when I talked to him yet he acted as if since he had a badge pinned to his chest that it was well within his right to speak to me with no respect at all. They just enforce laws for a living, that does not mean they now get to be complete a-holes to people. Since when is a citizen not allowed to talk to a cop. This is the problem that people are expressing outrage over right now. Cops demand respect but show no respect for the citizens of the community.

And I mentioned that I am white because you hear constantly about cops being complete a-holes to blacks. I am pointing out that cops are a-holes to all races. And white privilege does not exist for me. Everything I have is earned.

Posts like yours make me like cops even less. I take it you are a cop.

Last edited:

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    94   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    Well I’m glad you are 100% proper to everybody and every time you talk to sombody, and you are perfect and can never make a mistake never raise your voice or snap at sombody because you were aggravated ... just cause he’s wearing a badge doesn’t mean he is perfect... he’s human just like you and and me...you don’t know the situations he’s going through in his personal life or at work... yes I agree there are bad cops!!! But there are way more good than bad... and good for you for you not liking cops even more because of a conversation... lol that says it all....

Wow, so many things wrong with that post. Was I "breaking the law"? Yes, I was driving 5 miles an hour over the speed limit which they had changed from 45 to 35 just a week before. I was not caught robbing a bank. I was not exactly a violent criminal. And why does that justify the cop being an a-hole. Why could the cop have not just talked nicely and showed me the same respect I showed him. Was I expecting "cotton candy and sugar plums? Hell no, cops also need to show respect for citizens. I was completely respectful when I talked to him yet he acted as if since he had a badge pinned to his chest that it was well within his right to speak to me with no respect at all. They just enforce laws for a living, that does not mean they now get to be complete a-holes to people. Since when is a citizen not allowed to talk to a cop. This is the problem that people are expressing outrage over right now.

And I mentioned that I am white because you hear constantly about cops being complete a-holes to blacks. I am pointing out that cops are a-holes to all races. And white privilege does not exist for me. Everything I have is earned.

Posts like yours make me like cops even less. I take it you are a cop.

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    A few days ago, black lives matter posted signs on medians(neutral grounds) in Mid-City that said *DEFUND THE POLICE.* I took down all 15 of them and passed them out to a few of my police friends. They can do whatever they want with the signs.

4-14

treat never keep keep
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    WBR

A bad experience with LEO can have negative effects on good people’s lives. It makes perfect sense. Just like they say people won’t remember you for the 1000 good things you do for them, but they will remember the one bad thing. If you make it 30 years without a bad experience, then you run into the officer who is *having a bad day* and decides to take it out on you, it may not change your *feelings* but it can certainly change your good standing with the law. There are way too many instances of truly innocent people being hurt by LEOs for you to insinuate that one bad officer out of thousands is somehow not that big a deal, and that people shouldn’t worry about the one because the rest are good.

Last edited:

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    94   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    I do not recall anybody saying turn a blind eye or don’t worry about the one or the many bad cops , but remember the good cops and support them...

A bad experience with LEO can have negative effects on good people’s lives. It makes perfect sense. Just like they say people won’t remember you for the 1000 good things you do for them, but they will remember the one bad thing. If you make it 30 years without a bad experience, then you run into the officer who is *having a bad day* and decides to take it out on you, it may not change your *feelings* but it can certainly change your good standing with the law. There are way too many instances of truly innocent people being hurt by LEOs for you to insinuate that one bad officer out of thousands is somehow not that big a deal, and that people shouldn’t worry about the one because the rest are good.

4-14

treat never keep keep
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    WBR
    Well I’m glad you are 100% proper to everybody and every time you talk to sombody, and you are perfect and can never make a mistake never raise your voice or snap at sombody because you were aggravated ... just cause he’s wearing a badge doesn’t mean he is perfect... he’s human just like you and and me...you don’t know the situations he’s going through in his personal life or at work... yes I agree there are bad cops!!! But there are way more good than bad... and good for you for you not liking cops even more because of a conversation... lol that says it all....
    You act like being a person comes before the uniform. You act like the consequences of letting *having a bad day* get the best of you are equal for an officer or civilian when met with each other.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom