Interestingly familiar?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jdindadell

Not Banned!!!
    Rating - 100%
    267   0   1
    Feb 14, 2010
    Slidell
    Thanks for the link. The one where he posts about the archeologists was priceless. I laughed hard.

I used to troll the remote control forums like that. Just saying dumb stuff. I tried it here, but I guess this crowd requires better humor that I can provide...

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Rule 1: No rudeness or personal attacks

While we appreciate passionate and informed discussion we will not allow rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks, purposeless inflammatory posts, or trolling. If you do not like a thread or do not have anything positive to say, do not post anything at all.

According to the rules, any of the following is not allowed:
    1. rudeness
    2. insulting posts
    3. personal attacks
    4. purposeless inflammatory posts
    5. trolling

A post or a series of posts do not need to satisfy all of the above to violate the rule. That means "no names were mentioned" is not a loophole in the rules. Consider this a courtesy warning. Do not start threads or make posts with the purpose of inflaming another member. In the future, there will be no warning and an infraction will be given which could result in a temporary or permanent ban.

Additionally, we reserve the right to remove anyone we see as willfully violating the forum rules. All rules may be interpreted by site administration as deemed fit and necessary, on a situational basis. Site administrators have the final say over any and all forum disputes and/or rule violations.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom