Page 1 of 6 12 ... LastLast
    Marksman

User Info Menu

Oh No! They've Killed Aunt Jemima

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...cial-equality/

Uncle Ben is hiding in the pantry.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Saw that... lol sad... they even taking down Christopher Columbus statue in br...

Seriously Misunderstood!

Premium Member

User Info Menu

"Nothing is more certainly written in the book of fate than that these people [blacks] are to be free. Nor is it less certain that the two races, equally free, cannot live in the same government. Nature, habit, opinion has drawn indelible lines of distinction between them."
    -------Thomas Jefferson

The people made worse off by slavery were those who were enslaved. Their descendants would have been worse off today if born in Africa instead of America. Put differently, the terrible fate of their ancestors benefitted them."
    -------Thomas Sowell
    Last edited by Emperor; June 17th, 2020 at 10:30 AM.
    Remember; The 2nd Amendment Protects the 1st!
    Lyndon Johnson (Democrat & Father of US Welfare System) we'll give them stuff........."and have them ni&&ers voting democratic for the next 200 years!"
    "I'm a self reliant, self supported American trapped in a "Free Shit" society!"
    Be Warned! Amazon.com is Skynet!
    PLEASE STOP USING GOOGLE!
    I don't believe in a supreme deity; but have to believe Trump's win was Divine Intervention!

Training Ferrous Metal

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bigchillin83 View Post
    Saw that... lol sad... they even taking down Christopher Columbus statue in br...
    Dafuq?

_________

Premium Member

User Info Menu

I wonder what the next Strawberry Festival poster will be.

Seriously Misunderstood!

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DAVE_M View Post
    I wonder what the next Strawberry Festival poster will be.
    Appeasement begats appeasement!
    Lyndon Johnson (Democrat & Father of US Welfare System) we'll give them stuff........."and have them ni&&ers voting democratic for the next 200 years!"
    I don't believe in a supreme deity; but have to believe Trump's win was Divine Intervention!

Not Banned!!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bigchillin83 View Post
    Probably for the best, Ole Chris was not a very stellar guy...

https://grist.org/politics/heres-the...fer-to-ignore/

And he did not actually discover America, the vikings did that way before, and likely people got here via Siberia or even in boats from Asia. So telling kids that he "found" America and having a bunch of BS related to him is just some sort of Lie that our crap gov't is perpetrating for some reason.
    Last edited by jdindadell; June 17th, 2020 at 10:47 AM.
    "These Rocky Mountains aren't very rocky. Yeah, that John Denver is full of SH**!"

Seriously Misunderstood!

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jdindadell View Post
    Probably for the best, Ole Chris was not a very stellar guy...

https://grist.org/politics/heres-the...fer-to-ignore/

And he did not actually discover America, the vikings did that way before, and likely people got here via Siberia or even in boats from Asia. So telling kids that he "found" America and having a bunch of BS related to him is just some sort of Lie that our crap gov't is perpetrating for some reason.
    Neither was Andrew Jackson! I seriously can't wait till they dismantle and rename Jackson Square in New Orleans! It will serve them right! In fact, other than it being the most iconic image in all of New Orleans, what are the waiting for? Hypocrite phonies!

Marksman

User Info Menu

I've been waiting for sommeone to tear down the old Aunt Jamima eating place on us61, over the last 30 years, every time she was repainted, she got lighter colored

Marksman

User Info Menu

They want us to think that they are trying to correct racial injustice, but they are doing nothing more than *updating* a product during a shameless sales pitch.
    I have not purchased Aunt J for years. The *update* of the label art does make me want to buy it again.