Oh No! They've Killed Aunt Jemima

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Paintball

Long live the 10mm
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2010
    Denham Springs, Louisiana
    7puug31832zunwfa5sez.jpg

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region

This is EXACTLY what people should demand all across the board!!!

I would push for all races and cultures to look under every rock to see if they can find something that offends them; raise a phony and insincere protest, demand each be rectified or run out of business, and then; just maybe, the adults in the room may actually tell all these people to: "Get F**ked!"

This country has become a joke upon itself!

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    This is EXACTLY what people should demand all across the board!!!

I would push for all races and cultures to look under every rock to see if they can find something that offends them; raise a phony and insincere protest, demand each be rectified or run out of business, and then; just maybe, the adults in the room may actually tell all these people to: "Get F**ked!"

This country has become a joke upon itself!

I'm not offended by the brand name ''Cracker Jack'',I rather liked eating them.

jdindadell

Not Banned!!!
    Rating - 100%
    267   0   1
    Feb 14, 2010
    Slidell
    I'm not offended by the brand name ''Cracker Jack'',I rather liked eating them.

Consider the term "cracker jack" was used to represent anything that was "awesome" or "gangster" back in the day. Had nothing to do with a White guy named John.

jdindadell

Not Banned!!!
    Rating - 100%
    267   0   1
    Feb 14, 2010
    Slidell
    Neither was Andrew Jackson! I seriously can't wait till they dismantle and rename Jackson Square in New Orleans! It will serve them right! In fact, other than it being the most iconic image in all of New Orleans, what are the waiting for? Hypocrite phonies!

That square is in front of a catholic church if memory serves me correctly. Hope no one looks up their history, makes all of the other wrongdoing pale in comparison...

RM Holsters

Aware
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 25, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    So you are correct, the changing of history, ignoring statistics, ignoring common sense and allowing terrorist to alter and disrupt law, will not appease anyone. The bowing down is never enough and will only cause further divisions between those who think then act and those who act only. There is a plan from some in power and it pits us against us by these means. So far its working perfect for them.

Top Bottom