Join BayouShooter For Free

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123 ... LastLast
    Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Danny Abear View Post
    I've been waiting for sommeone to tear down the old Aunt Jamima eating place on us61, over the last 30 years, every time she was repainted, she got lighter colored
    Come on man, Got picts ?
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Google - Mammy's cupboard- pics show the different colors over the years

Marksman

User Info Menu

Oh man that brings back memories. I ate there once when working in Natchez it was some good food. They had some kind of tea or lemonade there also that was addictive.

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Danny Abear View Post
    Google - Mammy's cupboard- pics show the different colors over the years
    Man, She went from Brown Sugar too Olive oil white !
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

What a time to be alive.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9B232C91-7A19-4D54-9F98-A9EEAEDB8273.jpeg 
Views:	20 
Size:	132.8 KB 
ID:	96211  
    Formerly known as "Stephen WhoDat"
    God Bless Our Troops!

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Donít troll me bro!

User Info Menu

There’s nothing positive about the attempts being made to delete history. It’s not about race relations or people being offended or being forced to relive slavery or the mistreatment of any race. It’s about how far a group of people can push the nation and how far they can make them bend. With every monument and flag they remove I lose a little more faith in humanity and grow a little more dead to any cause or cry from any other race. These people want what they can’t have, what they shouldn’t demand.
    There will be no complete reversal of those times. Whites will never be slaves and will never be sold into slavery by their own race. What can and will happen is retaliation, defense, ostracizing, abandonment and renewed persecution of those who are pushing this agenda. What can happen is a race war. We need to start refusing to bend. To draw the line. And turn a deaf ear to the rhetoric before it happens. We need to call out the race baiters and instigators of hate and expose them for what they are.
    This is going on in my hometown at this very moment. A rather large group of people who are fed up with the monument destruction is pledging to stand guard over a monument that another group is threatening to tear down. We shall see.
    Doesnít play well with TROLLS...

Marksman

User Info Menu

Oh no...now they are going after Uncle Ben too. Who’s next?
    Those who live by the sword, get shot by those who don't.

Tim

Marksman

User Info Menu

Count Chochula?
    Those who live by the sword, get shot by those who don't.

Tim

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by machinedrummer View Post
    Oh no...now they are going after Uncle Ben too. Who’s next?
    mrs butterworth