Join BayouShooter For Free
Brass

Page 1 of 4 12 ... LastLast
    _________

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Atlanta Police Walkout

It is being reported that multiple shifts within the Atlanta Police Department have walked off the job tonight, calls are pending, and the PD is begging surrounding agencies for help.
    Well, I guess 2020 continues its rampage.

The animals will see what it's like to have no police.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Nationwide blue flu is what is needed.
    Those who live by the sword, get shot by those who don't.

Tim

Marksman

User Info Menu

I watched that video like 10 times and the thug stole the weapon, hit the officers, and then turned around to shoot the officers. I thought this was justified. Are they watching the same video? What happened to due process? I don't blame the officers.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by machinedrummer View Post
    Nationwide blue flu is what is needed.
    I understand the sentiment but if this a war on lawlessness and disrespect why should our police give up ground that someone will have to retake likely by violence. Things are going to get much much worse before they get better.

enthusiast

User Info Menu

Can you blame them? 11 charges along with murder being one of them, for in any other instance this would be a good shoot. The city isn’t standing up for its own. They are giving into the mob and I wouldn’t want to be another victim of this mob mentality
    Stephen

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by noob View Post
    Can you blame them? 11 charges along with murder being one of them, for in any other instance this would be a good shoot. The city isn’t standing up for its own. They are giving into the mob and I wouldn’t want to be another victim of this mob mentality
    Nope I can’t. It just sucks to think what it might take to restore law and order in some of these places when the public says enough is enough.
    Last edited by Bangswitch; June 17th, 2020 at 10:36 PM.

enthusiast

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bangswitch View Post
    Nope I can’t. It just sucks to think what it might take to restore law and order in some of these places when the public says enough is enough.
    If it comes to it. It’s going to be the war for the ages. Far left extremist, liberals, and minorities with authoritarian issues against the silent majority, working class and middle class. No one wanted a war on domestic land, but yet here we are, on the brink of total chaos, and it’s going to take a revolution to turn this thing around.
    Stephen

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by noob View Post
    If it comes to it. It’s going to be the war for the ages. Far left extremist, liberals, and minorities with authoritarian issues against the silent majority, working class and middle class. No one wanted a war on domestic land, but yet here we are, on the brink of total chaos, and it’s going to take a revolution to turn this thing around.
    There are tons of people who want a war on our soil. And there are those on our soil ( and abroad) who are already at war with us.

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Good deal,Alienate the police,Stab them in the back,Back up the criminals,The police walk off the job.

That's how its supposed to work.
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

No sir, I ain't.

User Info Menu

Brooks was running away and shot in the back after turning to use the taser (while still running away).

Personally, I think that the officers that were there had better options than shooting. They lost control of the situation and should have requested additional help.

Instead, after getting in over their head, they continued escalation and ended up shooting a guy at what looked to be 15 feet away while running away.

Was the guy guilty? Likely? Did he help create the condition that got himself killed? Yes. Did he deserve to get killed for the crimes concerned? No.

Was the shoot legal? I'd imagine that it is, but I don't know Georgia laws. It was a poor decision that probably deserved disciplinary action.

As far as the Atlanta Blue Flu, I kinda think someone is just fanning those flames. While I wouldn't be surprised if there were a few cases, I have yet to read a real news source saying that it's a big deal. We'll see.
    Well we don't rent pigs and I figure it's better to say it right out front because a man that does like to rent pigs is... he's hard to stop.