Join BayouShooter For Free

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234 LastLast
    Seriously Misunderstood!

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jlong1691 View Post
    They should have let him walk to his sister's house, so that he could live, and they can still charge the cop with some other crime after this guy does the same thing and kills someone a month from now. I'd be willing to bet the same MADD mothers that would sue this officer had he let the guy go , and the guy killed someone a month from now. Are some of the very people not so peacefully protesting his death right now. Cake and eat it to, that's what I want because I am an entitled society.
    I don't know. Some of those MADD people are really militaristic in their thinking about DUI. If this dead guy was a habitual DUI offender it wouldn't surprise me one bit if some of the MADD people are actually glad he's off the street! Albeit to themselves!
    Remember; The 2nd Amendment Protects the 1st!
    Lyndon Johnson (Democrat & Father of US Welfare System) we'll give them stuff........."and have them ni&&ers voting democratic for the next 200 years!"
    "I'm a self reliant, self supported American trapped in a "Free Shit" society!"
    Be Warned! Amazon.com is Skynet!
    PLEASE STOP USING GOOGLE!
    I don't believe in a supreme deity; but have to believe Trump's win was Divine Intervention!

Seriously Misunderstood!

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DAVE_M View Post
    You mean why the GBI is performing a full investigation, but the DA decided to shoot from the hip?
    And, the corrupt and phony media went out of their way to make sure EVERYONE knows this cop could get the death penalty if found guilty!

Is anyone else in America wondering how these corrupt organizations still have anybody watching or reading the BS they spew constantly?
    Remember; The 2nd Amendment Protects the 1st!
    Lyndon Johnson (Democrat & Father of US Welfare System) we'll give them stuff........."and have them ni&&ers voting democratic for the next 200 years!"
    "I'm a self reliant, self supported American trapped in a "Free Shit" society!"
    Be Warned! Amazon.com is Skynet!
    PLEASE STOP USING GOOGLE!
    I don't believe in a supreme deity; but have to believe Trump's win was Divine Intervention!

ESSAYONS

User Info Menu

You mean why the GBI is performing a full investigation, but the DA decided to shoot from the hip?
    One is a police agency looking for facts. The other made a political decision designed to appease the mob. Unfortunately, the latter never works. The mob always wants more.

_________

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thperez1972 View Post
    One is a police agency looking for facts. The other made a political decision designed to appease the mob. Unfortunately, the latter never works. The mob always wants more.
    And the morons that side with the mob don't realize that. They think they can give them what they want and they will be satisfied, but we all know that's a lie.

I despise ARFCOM

Premium Member

User Info Menu

And the morons that side with the mob don't realize that. They think they can give them what they want and they will be satisfied, but we all know that's a lie.
    It just empowers them to demand more .
    I tried being normal once , I didn't like it .

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thperez1972 View Post
    The idiots in CHAZ or CHOP have already proven you right the police cleared out and allowed a precinct to be burned and ransacked but instead of being happy with the victory they were emboldened enough to take 6 block hostage. Bully’s never responded well to appeasement.

Marksman

User Info Menu

The officer who didn't shoot was tazed and suffered a concussion.
    "Civility is an illusion; savagery is the default state of humanity."
    - Quinlan

-Administrator-
    Make your own luck

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Hermit View Post
    The officer who didn't shoot was tazed and suffered a concussion.
    Huh? Links?
    -- Austin

"There is no "i" in team but there is in win. "
    --Michael Jordan

Failing to plan is planning to fail.

Buy/Sell:
    In search of used locks (padlocks, doors, etc). Click here for info

Marksman

User Info Menu

cops lawyer said it in a press conference today.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AustinBR View Post
    Huh? Links?
    Wasn't hard, I just Googled what I posted.

https://nypost.com/2020/06/18/devin-...cation-lawyer/
    Atlanta police officer Devin Brosnan suffered a concussion and other injuries during the altercation that led to the shooting death of Rayshard Brooks, the cop’s attorney said in a televised interview.

*Devin ends up taking out his Taser and yelling at him to ‘stop fighting, stop fighting,’* Don Samuel told CNN’s Chris Cuomo on Wednesday night. *Mr. Brooks grabbed the Taser from him and shoots … Devin gets shot with the Taser.*

The lawyer added: *He then falls over and lands on his head on the pavement and gets a concussion.*
    "Civility is an illusion; savagery is the default state of humanity."
    - Quinlan