Join BayouShooter For Free
Brass

On Target

User Info Menu

Practical Tactical visit

today saturday 20th june was in the area of Practical Tactical (11135 Industraplex Blvd, Baton Rouge ,La.) and stopped in for a quick visit as I was on a mission of driving wifey to go shopping. Did not know that they actually existed till reading a post in the last couple of days ago. Was pleasantly supprised as to store display. Plenty of clothing/footwear/ access/ holsters/ glock pistols in display case/.. Didnot have much time because wifey started to blow car horn saying that my yard pass was expired. But I do plan on returning for a more formal visit. Employee was very cheerful and friendly. AS leaving a uniformed EBRSO deputy came in to pick up a pistol so said my thank you's till later...... Check them out if you get a chance. .......................drill sgt.

La. CHP Instructor #409

Premium Member

User Info Menu

I have not been to their store but I have heard nothing but positive reports on Practical Tactical.

Marksman

User Info Menu

I did the same, stopped in yesterday after non knowing about them until reading about them here.
    Will be back for sure.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Baton Rouge and Hammond blow the NOLA area away when it comes to gun shops, both in selection and value. At least in my opinion.

Not a Fed.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JBP55 View Post
    I have not been to their store but I have heard nothing but positive reports on Practical Tactical.
    I got my G43x there today or should I say yesterday after looking at the clock. Very nice people to do business with
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The problems we face today are
    there because the people who work
    for a living are outnumbered by those
    who vote for a living.

La. CHP Instructor #409

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by charlie12 View Post
    I got my G43x there today or should I say yesterday after looking at the clock. Very nice people to do business with
    A friend who purchased there yesterday told me about meeting you there and his report was great as well.
    Another shooter switching locations.

Not a Fed.

User Info Menu

Good friend of mine picked up his AR from Practical Tactical today. First time he had been there. I had told them how nice they were when I called about my G43x and how they handle my sale.
    So he called and asked about getting a AR from them. They didn't have any then but took his number and called him yesterday to let him know they had one for him.
    I don't was he got yet but the was very happy with them and how they conducted the business.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The problems we face today are
    there because the people who work
    for a living are outnumbered by those
    who vote for a living.

Marksman

User Info Menu

I've been back in a few times since my first visit and it has been nothing but great service and help.
    Exceptional customer service.