Practical Tactical visit

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • drill sgt

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 19, 2019
    denham springs ,la
    today saturday 20th june was in the area of Practical Tactical (11135 Industraplex Blvd, Baton Rouge ,La.) and stopped in for a quick visit as I was on a mission of driving wifey to go shopping. Did not know that they actually existed till reading a post in the last couple of days ago. Was pleasantly supprised as to store display. Plenty of clothing/footwear/ access/ holsters/ glock pistols in display case/.. Didnot have much time because wifey started to blow car horn saying that my yard pass was expired. But I do plan on returning for a more formal visit. Employee was very cheerful and friendly. AS leaving a uniformed EBRSO deputy came in to pick up a pistol so said my thank you's till later...... Check them out if you get a chance. .......................drill sgt.

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    I have not been to their store but I have heard nothing but positive reports on Practical Tactical.

SMR412

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    May 30, 2014
    P-ville
    I did the same, stopped in yesterday after non knowing about them until reading about them here.
    Will be back for sure.

jsg34

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    New Orleans, LA
    Baton Rouge and Hammond blow the NOLA area away when it comes to gun shops, both in selection and value. At least in my opinion.

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    I have not been to their store but I have heard nothing but positive reports on Practical Tactical.

I got my G43x there today or should I say yesterday after looking at the clock. Very nice people to do business with

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    I got my G43x there today or should I say yesterday after looking at the clock. Very nice people to do business with

A friend who purchased there yesterday told me about meeting you there and his report was great as well.
    Another shooter switching locations.

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    Good friend of mine picked up his AR from Practical Tactical today. First time he had been there. I had told them how nice they were when I called about my G43x and how they handle my sale.
    So he called and asked about getting a AR from them. They didn't have any then but took his number and called him yesterday to let him know they had one for him.
    I don't was he got yet but the was very happy with them and how they conducted the business.

SMR412

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    May 30, 2014
    P-ville
    I've been back in a few times since my first visit and it has been nothing but great service and help.
    Exceptional customer service.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LanceK
    Top Bottom