Join BayouShooter For Free
Brass

Marksman

User Info Menu

Kenner Gunshow crazy

I tried to go to the Kenner gunshow this Saturday morning 6/20/20 at 9:30 in the morning the line wrapped around and was in front of Coconut beach volleyball.I had never seen it this bad even when Obama was in office . When will it end because I enjoy going to gunshows?Its crazy out there.

_________

Premium Member

User Info Menu

I'm surprised, because from what I saw of the last gun show out in Gonzales, there weren't many people participating.

No sir, I ain't.

User Info Menu

Both of your posts, I find interesting.
    Well we don't rent pigs and I figure it's better to say it right out front because a man that does like to rent pigs is... he's hard to stop.

La. CHP Instructor #409

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Big shortage of Ammunition and Firearms Nationwide with many first time buyers for both.

Sic semper tyrannis

User Info Menu

I think we caught a lot of residual traffic at GGW from the gun show today. Especially people who did not want to wait in line. Its absolutely crazy how busy we have been.
    Free men are not equal. Equal men are not free.

I like guns because they're f*cking awesome.

Pain is temporary

User Info Menu

Indoor capacity was limited to 25%.
    http://www.dhproject.org/

Be nice and be courteous, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

Marksman

User Info Menu

The lines did not take long and kept moving. I'd say they were operating at more than 75% as there were congested areas we avoiided. There were fewer vendors there this time and lots of free space. I'm not going to say it sucked but I look forward to the next one in hopes to seeing more vendors.