Now They Have Full Autos

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    You people on here are dumbasses!

Just like it is okay to rob, steal, assault, loot, shoot, maim, kill, destroy personal property, destroy state property, destroy federal property, riot, and let's not forget; not wear a mask or social distance, with no legal repercussions when you are protesting the social injustices of white America, it is perfectly fine for them to have illegal weapons!

Mannelite

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2019
    Covington, Louisiana
    My first reaction is who knows how they’re getting them.
    Best guess is that they’re stolen or modified weapons.
    Either way, my entire time in the infantry I never used the auto selector outside of training.
    You can’t hit much of anything and you waste ammo quickly.

These buttholes are just as likely to hit each other as their intended targets.
    And since I feel fairly certain they’re not going into their actions with a full battle loadout, they’ll have a full auto paperweight in no time flat.

Well said sir!

My initial thoughts were how this perfectly illustrates why something like the NFA only hurts law abiding gun owners. But honestly after watching that video I'm not sure I really heard any full auto, it could have been multiple firearms, or even someone rapid firing a glock, those things will shoot pretty quick.

Anyways, if we get a chance to restructure federal gun control ever again, we should push to get rid of the NFA and remember to never institute such laws again, because its definitely not cool that criminals can get class 3's overnight and shoot at first responders and it costs us thousands and thousands of dollars and legal hurdles to get some old ass "machine gun".

local2fed

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 26, 2008
    New Orleans, Louisiana
    My first reaction is who knows how they’re getting them.
    Best guess is that they’re stolen or modified weapons.
    Either way, my entire time in the infantry I never used the auto selector outside of training.
    You can’t hit much of anything and you waste ammo quickly.

These buttholes are just as likely to hit each other as their intended targets.
    And since I feel fairly certain they’re not going into their actions with a full battle loadout, they’ll have a full auto paperweight in no time flat.

Agreed. Last year we sent back all of our FA and burst M4’s for retrofit to SA

bigsk

Iconoclast
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 20, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Anarchy always has help.

China has been caught smuggling 10,800 Assault Weapons parts into Louisville by US Customs and Border Protection officers. The shipment arriving from Shenzhen, China, and destined for a residence in Melbourne, Florida was seized on May 22. The parcel was manifested as containing 100 Steel Pin Samples – a common practice used by smugglers for contraband trafficking.

Top Bottom