Join BayouShooter For Free
Brass

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Marksman

User Info Menu

Yes it can be added to the DL, along with hunter ed and boater ed. You have to have the documents with you when you renew your DL for them to add it. I got everything added to my DL when I got the real ID.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Can you have the hunter Ed added if it was issued out of state (TX)? It satisfies LA requirements.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marksman

User Info Menu

Most states have reciprocity, especially red ones. They can have quirky laws though... like "must have the card on your person at all times."

It doesn't take very long to get if you send in all the proper paperwork the first time. I believe they ask for an official birth cert but will accept a copy (especially if Louisiana sourced).
    Guns are like the ladies, even the pretty ones like to get dirty now and then

Seriously Misunderstood!

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Barry J View Post
    You can also add it to your drivers license so you don't have to carry an extra card.
    You can also get your CC designation put on the same license as well!!!

Triple threat: DL, LHL, & CC

Remember; The 2nd Amendment Protects the 1st!
    Lyndon Johnson (Democrat & Father of US Welfare System) we'll give them stuff........."and have them ni&&ers voting democratic for the next 200 years!"
    "I'm a self reliant, self supported American trapped in a "Free Shit" society!"
    Be Warned! Amazon.com is Skynet!
    PLEASE STOP USING GOOGLE!
    I don't believe in a supreme deity; but have to believe Trump's win was Divine Intervention!

Seriously Misunderstood!

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 5054 View Post
    Hello Gents,

Just curious how many of you have the lifetime license hunting, fishing, both? It's very attractive for $500 for the combo license and even if for some reason did move out of state can always come back to hunt/fish. Any insight on the actual amount of time to receive your lifetime license is appreciated also.

Thanks!

I bought mine the first year they came out! Bought my eldest son one when he was 3! bought my youngest one his when 1!

Mine has paid for itself 5 times over!!!! But I hunt and fish my ass off too!!!!
    Remember; The 2nd Amendment Protects the 1st!
    Lyndon Johnson (Democrat & Father of US Welfare System) we'll give them stuff........."and have them ni&&ers voting democratic for the next 200 years!"
    "I'm a self reliant, self supported American trapped in a "Free Shit" society!"
    Be Warned! Amazon.com is Skynet!
    PLEASE STOP USING GOOGLE!
    I don't believe in a supreme deity; but have to believe Trump's win was Divine Intervention!

Shooter

User Info Menu

Plus if you or your offspring move out of state you/they still maintain their resident privileges for life.

Marksman

Premium Member

User Info Menu

I bought mine last March. The receipt I received when I paid for it served as a temporary lifetime permit, so I could start using it immediately. Took a few weeks to get my plastic card.

Word to the wise: you can go to the DMV and have your lifetime permit added to your drivers license as an endorsement.

Mike
    ΦΒΚ. Honi soit qui mal y pense.