BCG's

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    For $125 you can pick up a Phosphate, chrome lined carrier with a C158 bolt, with OCKS from SIONICS or Centurion.

You can also buy a BCM or SOLGW BCG in that price range.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    What you can find at the moment, lol. Things are cranking up. Lotta sold out stuff. I saw a BCM and Fail Zero in your price range today. Tool craft is decent. Aero works well. PSA Premium is another good one usually in your price range. I’ve bought a couple Spike’s around that as well. Don’t wait too long.

My pick at the moment: $99

https://palmettostatearmory.com/pal...remium-full-auto-bolt-carrier-group-8779.html

Last edited:

para40br

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2014
    Watson, LA
    I picked up the WMD from Joe Bobs which was suppose to arrive the day the great flood hit in August 2016. Called Joe Bobs and told them what happened that the post office was a complete loss that day. After a few emails with them they reshipped my order at no charge to me. What a great company. The WMD has been a super. It is super slick and cleans up easily, I am very satisfied with this BCG. I paid $170 in 2016 and they have the same one on sale now for $150. Link provided.
    https://www.joeboboutfitters.com/WMD-Guns-Nickel-Boron-X-Bolt-Carrier-Group-p/wmd-nibxbcg.htm

eMGunslinger

Weapon Savant
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 15, 2010
    Denham Springs, LA
    Its always funny when people do the "This BCG, That BCG" game.

Ive shot a few hundred thousand rounds and BCG is BCG they are made by all of 3 people now.

Any chrome lined phosphate bcg and send it. You won't convince me otherwise at this point, I have one thats got over 30k rounds on it and all I have ever done is change out gas rings every 6-8k.

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    There are more than three manufacturers of bolt carrier group components and I would argue that a BCG isn't just a BCG.

eMGunslinger

Weapon Savant
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 15, 2010
    Denham Springs, LA
    There are more than three manufacturers of bolt carrier group components and I would argue that a BCG isn't just a BCG.

I mean that's fine but round count says otherwise.

Can you name some of the BCG manufacturers you know of?

Mind you I had about 10000 BCG's last year and supplied a lot of "Manufacturers"

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    I mean that's fine but round count says otherwise.

Can you name some of the BCG manufacturers you know of?

Mind you I had about 10000 BCG's last year and supplied a lot of "Manufacturers"

Microbest, AO Precision, Azimuth, and Toolcraft are the larger manufacturer's that I can think of off the top of my head.

I know for certain Toolcraft ran contract BCG's that had their own carriers with Azimuth bolts.
    I know that SOLGW and DD both had BCG's supplied by Microbest.
    AO Precision has made contract BCG's and is an OEM for multiple manufacturers.

And yea, I know you play with machine guns and shoot a lot. I'm not wanting this to be a contest, I'm just stating what I've been told by various brands.

I'm not in the business of manufacturing, I can only speak from my experience that a claimed "chrome lined" BCG from Anderson isn't the same thing you will buy from Monty LeClair.

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom