Join BayouShooter For Free

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BCG's

Marksman

User Info Menu

BCG's

Looking for a recommendation for a BCG in the 100 to 160 range. Looking at Geissele M4A1, Odin Works, Fail Zero or American Defense. Any other you would recommend?

Marksman

User Info Menu

Bcm, dd

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Formerly known as "Stephen WhoDat"
    God Bless Our Troops!

On Target

User Info Menu

SOLGW

_________

Premium Member

User Info Menu

For $125 you can pick up a Phosphate, chrome lined carrier with a C158 bolt, with OCKS from SIONICS or Centurion.

You can also buy a BCM or SOLGW BCG in that price range.

Donít troll me bro!

User Info Menu

What you can find at the moment, lol. Things are cranking up. Lotta sold out stuff. I saw a BCM and Fail Zero in your price range today. Tool craft is decent. Aero works well. PSA Premium is another good one usually in your price range. I’ve bought a couple Spike’s around that as well. Don’t wait too long.

My pick at the moment: $99

https://palmettostatearmory.com/palm...roup-8779.html
    Last edited by Magdump; June 25th, 2020 at 06:30 PM.
    Doesnít play well with TROLLS...

_________

Premium Member

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

I picked up the WMD from Joe Bobs which was suppose to arrive the day the great flood hit in August 2016. Called Joe Bobs and told them what happened that the post office was a complete loss that day. After a few emails with them they reshipped my order at no charge to me. What a great company. The WMD has been a super. It is super slick and cleans up easily, I am very satisfied with this BCG. I paid $170 in 2016 and they have the same one on sale now for $150. Link provided.
    https://www.joeboboutfitters.com/WMD...md-nibxbcg.htm

Weapon Savant

User Info Menu

Its always funny when people do the "This BCG, That BCG" game.

Ive shot a few hundred thousand rounds and BCG is BCG they are made by all of 3 people now.

Any chrome lined phosphate bcg and send it. You won't convince me otherwise at this point, I have one thats got over 30k rounds on it and all I have ever done is change out gas rings every 6-8k.
    People spend to much time talking and not enough time listening or thinking.

_________

Premium Member

User Info Menu

There are more than three manufacturers of bolt carrier group components and I would argue that a BCG isn't just a BCG.