Well guys time to shift my bikes again... I am picking up a KTM plated bike soon, so I now will have the leeway of what to do with Das FIcker... Love it... But I find with my riding style with it, it leaves something to be desired... Thinking I may replace it with a multi-cylinder bike that still has the ability to do some minor trails...

With that being said... I present "Das Ficker" for sale...

It's a 2003 BMW F650GS, with about 42,500 miles (Rotax engines don't care). It is not a Dakar the plastics were broken and these were the only affordable ones... Here is a list of whats going on.

The Good:

Seat concepts seat (about a 500-600 mile seat lol)

New rear tail light lens (sorry random dude in BR that was dodging that one)

Kind of new chain and sprockets

K&N Air filter

Little temp sensor fooling device that makes it run a little smoother (forgot the name)

The Bad:

Time for new grips and maybe bars...

Probably time for valves (have the shim set)

Needs Front tire...

With a new tire I would ride this to Colorado again (I did this on this bike) but I am going to get a more streetable bike this time with more power...

$2000 gets you a great bike that is ready for many more miles... I am located in New Orleans

If you want it I will be out of state beginning Thursday.... Either get it before that or it's going to have to wait till the end of the month...

KIMG1927 (1).jpg