Join BayouShooter For Free

Donít troll me bro!

User Info Menu

Remington Arms bankruptcy sellout?

Caught wind of this today. Didnít see a thread so..

https://nypost.com/2020/06/26/gunmak...jo-nation/amp/
    Doesnít play well with TROLLS...

Ready, Shoot, Aim!

User Info Menu

And the libtard nypost rag had to include the statement "The company makes the Bushmaster AR-15-style rifle used in the Sandy Hook shooting that killed 20 first-graders in 2012." to describe Remington.

I wonder if they describe GM, "The company that makes the (insert car here) that 23,297 passengers were killed in on USA roadways in 2019."

_________

Premium Member

User Info Menu

This isn’t the first time this happened.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DAVE_M View Post
    This isn’t the first time this happened.
    You mean the media tell a bald face lie or Remington go belly up. Oh wait nevermind you meant both.

My opinion never really recovered after learning about the 700 drop fire problem.

_________

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bangswitch View Post
    You mean the media tell a bald face lie or Remington go belly up. Oh wait nevermind you meant both.

My opinion never really recovered after learning about the 700 drop fire problem.
    I mean Remington going bankrupt and the Navajo attempting to purchase them.

Marksman

User Info Menu

I think the Navajo just want to flip the script on the old westerns. Hey, Plale Face Coyboy, No Rifle for You.

I will give you my Red Rider Carbine Action 200 Shot Range Model Air Rifle when you Pry it From My Cold Dead Hands
    Your Political Correctness is an Attack on my Free Speech

Marksman

User Info Menu

I used to own a Remington 870 pump shotgun and a 700 adl rifle but I sold both of them years ago. To be honest, I dont care what happens to their company.
    "I love the smell of napalm in the morning!"

"Rommel, you magnificent bastard, I read your book!"

Donít troll me bro!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bangswitch View Post

Because after learning about it, they ignored it and wished it away for a few decades until people started getting shot and filing lawsuits. I think the fix that the engineer prescribed would have cost them like 50 cents per rifle.
    Doesnít play well with TROLLS...