Join BayouShooter For Free
CS

ESSAYONS

User Info Menu

Looking for Gunsmith in BR/Gonzales Area For Barrel Threading

I'm looking for a good gunsmith in the Baton Rouge or Gonzales area. I tried to reach out to Taylor but he hasn't responded so I am trying to find someone else in the area.

On Target

User Info Menu

Check out Vince Buckles at Khyber Pass, right by lightspeed across from Sno’s. He did an AR barrel for me a while back, did a good job.

ESSAYONS

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Blaize View Post
    Check out Vince Buckles at Khyber Pass, right by lightspeed across from Sno’s. He did an AR barrel for me a while back, did a good job.
    Thanks. I just called them. The shop is closed until July 15th so everyone there can take a vacation. If I can't find anywhere else, I'll probably head there once they open back up.

It also looks like they changed the name of the shop to Mesa Kinetic Research. Another Red Jacket employee who managed to stay in the firearms business.

On Target

User Info Menu

Yeah Vince and the guys there are good people, he will take care of you once they open back up.

Marksman

User Info Menu

I used him great guy and first class gunsmith

Weapon Savant

User Info Menu

I don't get on here much but I responded to your message.

GNIndustries@yahoo.com is my email or GNI on facebook is the easiest way to get with me.
    People spend to much time talking and not enough time listening or thinking.