These people are Lawyers?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    I know some real elderly democrats who are really republican in beliefs but can’t accept it. Old democrats were a lot different in beliefs than today’s democrats but these people are lifelong democrats no matter what. And we all know you ain’t changing old people’s minds lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

El Pozzinator

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 29, 2012
    Denham springs LA
    Up north (I’m from Pittsburgh) we call them union democrats or Kennedy democrats. Because that’s basically what they are. They go yank the straight D lever because they have their whole lives and that’s who their union stewards have always told them would keep them working when they could, or drawing good unemployment benefits when they couldn’t. Other than that they’re very small-tax, small-govt, small-business, laissez faire types. And good luck convincing them that means they’re teetering between republicans and libertarians...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Up north (I’m from Pittsburgh) we call them union democrats or Kennedy democrats. Because that’s basically what they are. They go yank the straight D lever because they have their whole lives and that’s who their union stewards have always told them would keep them working when they could, or drawing good unemployment benefits when they couldn’t. Other than that they’re very small-tax, small-govt, small-business, laissez faire types. And good luck convincing them that means they’re teetering between republicans and libertarians...

Bingo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    More crazy white people with guns they say...

https://youtu.be/ftvtbrowH2I

And a little better explanation, but too late.

https://youtu.be/kVSYFTg0S44

I’m hoping people who get put into a situation can manage to ignore public and media control and act in the way that best covers their ass in the moment. Best to just evade, escape, roll out, bust a move, GTFO, whatever, but if you find your back against the wall and truly in danger, don’t let the media or the public decide how you handle yourself. Kinda like my thoughts about the protesters blocking traffic, they’ll move.

cyclone1970

Oldie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2014
    Covington LA

Originally from Iowa a long time ago, you are so correct. It is unfathomable, even to me, how far left the Democrats have moved.

Request Dust Off

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 11, 2007
    Westbank N.O.
    It’s supposedly also prop, but maybe a Jimenez

https://youtu.be/rzQsxe2VsCw

I'm not sure how that matters.

If I go into a place to commit robbery, say or imply I have a gun & don't, then it is still armed robbery. Difference is in this case if what she did is not a crime then how does that play out?

If someone threatens you with a gun, albeit a water gun painted black and looking real, then you would think it is a real gun. Similarly any real gun with a firing pin remove or even just not loaded.

I'm not claiming to have that exact details of the law but that is the gist of it as I understand it. Don't get me wrong I am on the side of the home owners even though they seem a bit hypocritical in their beliefs, based on what we are presented. Two months ago the left wing media would probably have them as model citizens and now not so much.

I'm still hung up on why the 'confiscation' because essentially that is how I view the search warrant. It seems just a way to game it into a confiscation if no charges were made at the time.

Last edited:

Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you
    If that is, in fact, a Walther PPK(S) how will it cycle they way it,s limp wristed? Looks like a jam waiting to happen.

Oh she had no intention of shooting it, and probably never has. Probably turn those black yoga pants brown.

Last edited:

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    I'm not sure how that matters.

If I go into a place to commit robbery, say or imply I have a gun & don't, then it is still armed robbery. Difference is in this case if what she did is not a crime then how does that play out?

If someone threatens you with a gun, albeit a water gun painted black and looking real, then you would think it is a real gun. Similarly any real gun with a firing pin remove or even just not loaded.

I'm not claiming to have that exact details of the law but that is the gist of it as I understand it. Don't get me wrong I am on the side of the home owners even though they seem a bit hypocritical in their beliefs, based on what we are presented. Two months ago the left wing media would probably have them as model citizens and now not so much.

I'm still hung up on why the 'confiscation' because essentially that is how I view the search warrant. It seems just a way to game it into a confiscation if no charges were made at the time.

I didn’t mean to imply that it mattered either way. Just bringing it up in response to the post I quoted? It’s supposedly not a Walther, but a Jimenez that’s been rendered inoperable to use as a prop in a court case. As far as how they’re being charged and what the prosecutor has done so far, It’s called The mob rules. The charges are purely political and won’t go anywhere. A crazy activist/prosecutor. The confiscation and the charges together should render a nice sum from the tax payers within the next couple of years. I wouldn’t mind taking a payday off the city like they’re looking at. Neither of them even had to take an ass whooping to get it, and don’t forget what they do for a living. He could prolly give a rat’s ass about the guns at this point, but I bet they are offered back to him.

Last edited:

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    They were peacefully damaging property. They were also making peaceful threats. It is so very wrong to defend your property from people who *come in peace.*

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    greywolf15
    Top Bottom