Join BayouShooter For Free
Brass

Page 1 of 14 1211 ... LastLast
    Marksman

User Info Menu

These people are Lawyers?

https://fox6now.com/2020/06/29/attor...ew-their-guns/

The guy looks like he Is trying to execute the old 80ís Marine Corps assault stance, but his body and head are out of position. It appears that the lady has her thumb on the wrong side.
    Is that a Bryco pawn shop special in her hands?

Bayou Photo Shooter

User Info Menu

I don't think standing out in the open brandishing weapons is the smartest tactic if you literally live in a fortress. Lock yourself inside behind cover and wait.
    IATSE Local 600 Camera Operator

_________

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Are you criticizing people for appearing to be highly untrained?

I’ll get the popcorn.

Bayou Photo Shooter

User Info Menu

I don't think being untrained in firearms handing is the problem. I've seen much worse. The problem is they are standing in front of a mob of protestors like they are invincible. Jesus, get behind cover. If there is a threat of being burned out of the house then maybe you can make a stand like this.
    IATSE Local 600 Camera Operator

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Well when you have more money than most of us have snot + you own the street and sidewalk,It's like get off my lawn peasants !
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

_________

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by aroundlsu View Post
    I don't think being untrained in firearms handing is the problem. I've seen much worse. The problem is they are standing in front of a mob of protestors like they are invincible. Jesus, get behind cover. If there is a threat of being burned out of the house then maybe you can make a stand like this.
    That question was for the OP, but I agree with you. I actually watched a sort of AAR on this incident recently. I also agreed with the person speaking during the AAR. Guns are there to ensure you live a full life. If you want to live a full life, you need to stay out of jail. Remove the emotional side of things. Do you want the hill you do on be because of property? If someone breaks into the car while you’re inside, that’s what insurance is for. I fully understand the want to protect what you have worked hard for, but be realistic, the car isn’t worth as much as your life. Stay inside, make use of your home and firearms withing the home. Standing on your lawn waiving your guns around is very disadvantageous.

Marksman

User Info Menu

I heard they are liberals that supported blm till they got threats. I bet they wanted to defund the Police before the mob found his house. Add a Mob that pulls down the gate to your gated community and you have desperate people trying to protect their house that don't know anything about their guns. If they would have fired a shot, they would have turned into Maga hat wearing white supracist.

I will give you my Red Rider Carbine Action 200 Shot Range Model Air Rifle when you Pry it From My Cold Dead Hands
    Your Political Correctness is an Attack on my Free Speech

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DAVE_M View Post
    Are you criticizing people for appearing to be highly untrained?

I’ll get the popcorn.
    Yes, training is a civic duty if one has firearms for home or self defense. If they had taken a personal protection course or perhaps read enough gun publications, then they would have known better than to make a spectacle of themselves on their front lawn.
    I do find it comical that a couple of lawyers who appear older than myself, a Marine Corps veteran, don’t know their transverse colons from from holes on the deck.

Seriously Misunderstood!

User Info Menu

The mob crashed its way through a private gate in a private community! Once inside and on this guys lawn, they threatened to kill him and his wife, and their dog.

Those of you that think retreating to the house was the best choice, don't understand what is going on with these mobs. How much retreat is enough?

As it stand right now, if you are walking along in a park, to the store, in a parking lot, etc; and some stranger walks up to you and tells you to give him your money or he is going to kill you; and you don't legitimately fear for your life; stop the bravado! You are full of shit!

Americans should be rallying around this guy, not Monday morning quarterbacking about how he was reckless with his weapon during a clear defense of his life and property!

BTW: I personally know someone who was robbed at gunpoint over 20 years ago, and still hasn't gotten over it!
    Last edited by Emperor; July 1st, 2020 at 09:23 AM.
    Remember; The 2nd Amendment Protects the 1st!
    Lyndon Johnson (Democrat & Father of US Welfare System) we'll give them stuff........."and have them ni&&ers voting democratic for the next 200 years!"
    "I'm a self reliant, self supported American trapped in a "Free Shit" society!"
    Be Warned! Amazon.com is Skynet!
    PLEASE STOP USING GOOGLE!
    I don't believe in a supreme deity; but have to believe Trump's win was Divine Intervention!

ESSAYONS

User Info Menu

If he believed the threats were real, he was only making himself an easy target by standing out there yelling at passerbys. There were too many protesters spread out for him to cover them all from his exposed position.

I think I'm going to talk our firearms instructors into adding the Patricia stance to the training curriculum.