OMG! $50 for 9mm FMJ??

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    115 gr

I don't shoot 124gr or 147gr training ammunition unless it's Speer.

I also picked up a case of 55gr 5.56 Lake City XM193 for $0.34 about a month ago. The deals are out there. I can still get HST LE under $0.70/rd and I have been finding deals on most things. The only thing I have had trouble acquiring recently is 12ga Buck or Slugs.

Both arms are torn up so I prefer 147 ammunition even though you pay more for the 147.
    Are you interested in 150 rounds of 124+P Gold Dot which costs slightly more than the HST.
    I will sell my last 3 boxes of 124+P Gold Dot in Walker for $90.

- - - Updated - - -

FYI, Federal had a 20% fixed price increase recently, so regardless of what you were paying, you will be paying increased prices from here on out.

Mine is recent production in the new boxes.

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    Both arms are torn up so I prefer 147 ammunition even though you pay more for the 147.
    Are you interested in 150 rounds of 124+P Gold Dot which costs slightly more than the HST.

- - - Updated - - -

If you were closer, I would buy it just to take it off your hands. Unfortunately, I won't be heading that way any time soon.

That's what mine was when it arrived. Federal changed all of their boxes. I'm waiting to see what box the LE Flitecontrol I ordered will come in.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Anybody remember the days when 12ga buckshot was 20 cents per round?
    Ok, yeah, I know, it was just last fall, but still. So long ago...
    fbe3110dbe4a3467a0686f9e07f64e52.jpg

afe8a3f97ed8696a067d4dce6d1737dc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    The only buckshot I'm looking for is Federal LE Flitecontrol 9 Pellet 00 Buck or Federal Premium Personal Defense Flitecontrol 9 Pellet 00 Buck.

I just bought some Federal HST LE 124gr +P at $0.80/rd. My normal go to for cheaper is finally OOS.

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    I've been checking daily. I have a case of 9mm that has been backordered for about a month now. I'm not being optimistic.

Only places in stock right now have CCI for $0.32-38/rd, which is absolutely absurd. Looks like most defensive handgun ammunition is still in stock.

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    I've been checking daily. I have a case of 9mm that has been backordered for about a month now. I'm not being optimistic.

Only places in stock right now have CCI for $0.32-38/rd, which is absolutely absurd. Looks like most defensive handgun ammunition is still in stock.

PM sent.

EJAIII

Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Mar 18, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Yeah, if you're looking for 9mm and or 556 be prepared to be raked over the coals , Even Classic Firearms is selling steel 556 at an inflated price.
    Ammo venders SUX!

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    $0.27/rd is high. I paid $0.22/rd for the last American Eagle that came in. Feel free to offer it to someone else.

If you can purchase 124gr. AE for $11 per box OTD and get it immediately you are doing better than most.

Last edited:

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    If you can purchase 124gr. AE for $11 per box and get it immediately you are doing better than most.

I'm well aware.

I actually agree with Magdump for the first time every in the history of Bayoushooter. Now isn't the time to buy. However, I'll buy what's reasonable.

I am not interested in Gold Dot or paying near $0.30/rd for training ammo.

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    I'm well aware.

I actually agree with Magdump for the first time every in the history of Bayoushooter. Now isn't the time to buy. However, I'll buy what's reasonable.

I am not interested in Gold Dot or paying near $0.30/rd for training ammo.

AT 27 cents per round delivered so you could say almost 24 cents per round rather than 30 cents per round.
    Reminds me of an old song "This Could Go On Forever". Glad you have access to ammunition for less than most.

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    AT 27 cents per round delivered so you could say almost 24 cents per round rather than 30 cents per round.
    Reminds me of an old song "This Could Go On Forever". Glad you have access to ammunition for less than most.

Well it's not delivered... I would still have to drive a great distance.

It's only going on, because you don't like that I said it's overpriced...

If you want to sell it, post it in the classifieds instead of blowing up this thread. As I said, feel free to sell it to whoever you want. I'm not interested (for the fourth time).

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    Well it's not delivered... I would still have to drive a great distance.

It's only going on, because you don't like that I said it's overpriced...

If you want to sell it, post it in the classifieds instead of blowing up this thread. As I said, feel free to sell it to whoever you want. I'm not interested (for the fourth time).

Ammunition was not for sale just trying to help because you needed some ammunition and it is not overpriced. . Quit posting and it will die.

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    Ammunition was not for sale just trying to help because you needed some ammunition and it is not overpriced. . Quit posting and it will die.

It wasn't for sale, but you offered for me to buy it? LOL uh.. what...

I don't "need" anything. I've been buying ammunition when it's reasonable. Don't get so upset when someone doesn't like overpriced unsolicited offers.

If you want it to die, don't reply. For the fifth time, I'm not interested.

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    It wasn't for sale, but you offered for me to buy it? LOL uh.. what...

I don't "need" anything. I've been buying ammunition when it's reasonable. Don't get so upset when someone doesn't like overpriced unsolicited offers.

If you want it to die, don't reply. For the fifth time, I'm not interested.

I sent you a PM, YOU posted it in this forum. Quit lying about the price of the ammunition and take it to PM.

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    I sent you a PM, YOU posted it in this forum. Quit lying about the price of the ammunition and take it to PM.

First off, screw you for calling me a liar, James.

This is what you sent me. I declined. I see my PM's. You specifically posted here to tell me you PM'd me. I get email alerts and a pop up.

JBP55 said:
    I can sell 3 boxes of 124+P Gold Dot and 14 boxes of 124 American Eagle together for $280 and meet you at Interstate Guns.

You offered me those three boxes of GD for $90 if I drove to Walker. Which I also declined.

- - - Updated - - -

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    First off, screw you for calling me a liar, James.

This is what you sent me. I declined. I see my PM's. You specifically posted here to tell me you PM'd me. I get email alerts and a pop up.

You offered me those three boxes of GD for $90 if I drove to Walker. Which I also declined.

Well Mr James sent you a PM offering you ammo at a reasonable price. You blasted him in this thread accusing him of selling ammo for high prices. Of course Mr James would feel the need to defend against your comments in an open forum. I have bought many things From Mr James and have always known him for giving great prices and helping out members when he had things they needed. I wish every thread you interject yourself into wouldn’t be filled with attacks. It’s like the guy who’s been married 10 times and accusing every wife of being crazy, sometimes it’s just you. Now, carry on with the arguing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    Well Mr James sent you a PM offering you ammo at a reasonable price. You blasted him in this thread accusing him of selling ammo for high prices. Of course Mr James would feel the need to defend against your comments in an open forum. I have bought many things From Mr James and have always known him for giving great prices and helping out members when he had things they needed. I wish every thread you interject yourself into wouldn’t be filled with attacks. It’s like the guy who’s been married 10 times and accusing every wife of being crazy, sometimes it’s just you. Now, carry on with the arguing.

I'll pass. I didn't want his offer. I've made that clear.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom