WTS: WTS or WTT - 7/10/20 Updated Prices - Sig Brace, AD Riser, and Remington 870 Stock

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I have the below items for sale or trade. Trade considerations would include ammo (9mm, .556, .308, 300 blk, or other) or magazines (ar and glock, oem or magpul). I'll consider other stuff so feel free to ask. I prefer to meet face to face in the Baton Rouge area. I'll travel to the Gonzales area but not much further. I would rather not ship because I'd rather not go to the post office. If I do ship, the easiest for me would be in the flat-rate priority small flat rate box at about $8.30.

Sig SB-15 Brace - $35
    As best I can tell, these run about $80 new without any buffer tube. I also cut off a piece from the bottom to make room for a qd sling. It's still functional. I just don't use it anymore. I replaces it with a Shockwave Blade.
    jbl42aawye07m460qeja.jpeg

pnfqjy9bm823l1gt9a.jpeg

ma8fnbh90mtgefxqu8q7.jpeg

opplanet-sb-tactical-sb15-pistol-stabilizing-brace-sb15-02-sb-main.jpg

American Defense Manufacturing EOTech Riser - $70
    The best price I could find for this item new is over $100. From the website: The EOTech Riser gives you all the features of the American defense auto lock system for your EOTECH. The ETECH-R raises the height of the optic .250" placing the iron sights in the lower one third. Overall Length is 4.8". It also includes a built in small section of rail at the rear for NV or a magnifying optic. NOTE: The ETECH-R will not fit the EXPS EOTech Optics with the built in QD Lever on the optic itself, please see the AD-ETECH-R2. It is precision machined from 6061 T6 aluminum and finished in hard coat T3 Mil-Spec anodize. It features the Patented QD Auto Lock Lever system to accommodate both in spec and out of spec rail systems.
    hzmktah7d7f3dp9ikqqq.jpeg

x9uifojv1vskn58ow35.jpeg

66l1pms0gtvsfnpnljtw.jpeg

Remington 870 Express Synthetic 12 Gauge Shotgun Takeoff Stock - $25
    I changed out the set to a set of Magpuls. I don't need this. The butt stock screw is included.
    fe65eo7id2f2l1hl7670.jpeg

v54o3hr0dmpskuzkl5if.jpeg

i7dpj45990m4ttdtebq0.jpeg

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom