Who Else Hope's The Clinton's Don't Kill Her?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Unclee1

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    ....and ya'll are just going to gloss over the fact the Fox News edited a picture on their site to delete Trump from a photo w/ Epstein and her. I guess whatever she may or may not say about the Clintons is FACT, but whatever she says about Trump is 'fake news'. For the record, I'm not a Clinton fan either, but ya gotta be fair across the board for all these MFs.

I'm sure Trump would also like to see her "accidentally" commit suicide as well.

lane

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2017
    zachary, la.
    I saw the documentary on Epstein and they never mentioned anything about Trump participating in the goings on there. In light of the past 3+ yrs trying to get dirt on Trump if they had something it would have come up.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    ....and ya'll are just going to gloss over the fact the Fox News edited a picture on their site to delete Trump from a photo w/ Epstein and her. I guess whatever she may or may not say about the Clintons is FACT, but whatever she says about Trump is 'fake news'. For the record, I'm not a Clinton fan either, but ya gotta be fair across the board for all these MFs.

Correct!

I don't care who the f it is; if they raped underage women (or men), with these two, or anyone else; they need to be indicted and tried. Regardless of who they think they are or who they represent!

This multi-leveled justice system needs to be reigned in! In fact, if these America hating ninnies want something to protest about, the Clinton's consistently escaping justice should be just as important as defacing the statue of Frederick Douglass!

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La

I'm sure Trump would also like to see her "accidentally" commit suicide as well.
    If that's all there is, is a picture of them together, you'll have to do more to convince me that Trump is involved in this debacle.
    As for all the others, we have private emails, flight logs, witnesses (that mostly come up dead one way or another), ect.
    I try to keep an open mind and I don't rule anything out but from everything I've seen/read, I don't get the feeling that Trump is compromised.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Man was this a good series. Watched it last night.

https://www.oxygen.com/true-crime-buzz/new-peacock-series-focus-on-ghislaine-maxwell

They went deeper into this as anything I've seen or read to date. This is a really complicated woman and a complicated matter all around. If you weren't rooting for this woman to survive until November before you see this, you damn sure will after. It was utterly fascinating! These two (her and Epstein), were really dirt bags!

Ghislaine is a dirty girl for sure! :nono:

BTW: They suggested that there are hundreds of hours of HQ video of almost all the rapes, assaults, showers, shits, etc. Epstein had every room under video surveillance. Yes, even the bathrooms!

If the feds have these, and there is no reason to believe they don't, some big names are on these.

Last edited:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region

I saw the documentary on Epstein and they never mentioned anything about Trump participating in the goings on there. In light of the past 3+ yrs trying to get dirt on Trump if they had something it would have come up.

They explained some of Trump's presence in the Oxygen series. Mara Largo was in Palm Beach. Palm Beach is where Epstein and Maxwell ramped up their ring and first got caught; but were let off by the feds. It was often a destination for the Palm Beach billionaire class. Trump is the owner and a billionaire that hosted many parties. Epstein bought his way into this life and thus, was at many of the Trump hosted parties. There was no speculation that Trump had anything to do with these two and their shenanigans. But, until G testifies, or cops a plea deal; :dunno:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LanceK
    Top Bottom