Who Else Hope's The Clinton's Don't Kill Her?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    "God! If you are up there!?! I beg of thee! Please don't forsake these victims, once your children! Please protect Ghislaine Maxwell in her jail cell from the Clinton's!"

Bill "The Sex Predator" Clinton openly lied about going down there on the "Lolita Express!" He said he only went on there once! :rolleyes:

Former President Bill Clinton took more flights aboard a jet belonging to a registered sex offender than previously thought, according to a FoxNews.com analysis of flight logs.

The logs showed Clinton took at least 26 flights, not 11 as first believed, aboard financier Jeffrey Epstein’s Boeing 727 jet between 2001 and 2003, the first two years he was out of office. The former president took at least five of those flights without his Secret Service detail, FoxNews.com reported.

This story is crazier by the day!!!!

https://www.vanityfair.com/style/20...ells-life-on-the-lam?utm_source=pocket-newtab

I can't wait till she starts talking!!!

If she survives, that is!
    :x:

Last edited:

dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    Ya'll are assuming she plans to sing . I'm sure she has been presented with her " options " by now and knows the fate of all of the others that had the ability to hurt the Clintons . I'm not going to get too excited about this one just yet .

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    Maybe she was in *custody* for the last few months making her deals. If she lives, the October surprise might be something in the names of high value republicans on the Spam in a Can express. Just saying. One never knows what someone will say to no be suicided. She isn’t the best hide and go seek player.

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    I agree, if she had something on Bill, then she would already be dead since she was easily found. I think that either she is committed to protecting Bill or does not have any evidence against him.
    It is also possible that Hillary found a way to keep her quiet about Bill. Anyone remember a certain lady who sat in jail to protect Bill and Hillary?

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    I think this rabbit hole is a lot deeper and more complex than most know or could imagine. Who's to say this person was even really apprehended? Has anyone seen any arrest photos, mugshots, ect? Maybe those have been released within the past couple days and I just have yet to see it but to my knowledge, they do not exist.
    This is not a dumb person, do some research on who she is, who her father was. Why would she even be in the US in order to be apprehended in the first place?
    This world is full of illusions and it's very hard to sort fact from fiction when you are dealing with intelligence agencies and the higher echelons of powerful people.
    Maybe she's already dead, maybe she has been in custody for some time already, maybe she is living free in another country, or maybe the story we're being told is actually true, but I definitely have my doubts on the latter.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Yeah, it’s fun to watch, but it ain’t going anywhere.
    As far as justice for criminals like the Clintons, Nancy Pelosi, Obama, etc, I’m holding on to the possibilities with better odds. I just can’t wait to hear about Bill’s fatal heart attack, Hillary’s massive hemorrhagic cerebral aneurysm, Nancy getting the cancer and Satan reaching up and dragging Obama down to the depths of hell by the nut sack...
    And for the bonus round, Soros struck by meteorite... or drone fired hellfire missile.

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    Given that we are fed so many lies and misinformation it's really hard for me to say what I believe. However, I am holding faith that they, along with the cabal as a whole, will pay the biggest price for the crimes they have committed. I'm holding faith that Trump is not a random coincidence and is a cooperative effort to make sure that happens.
    It certainly is feeling more and more like we are getting close to seeing it and as that time approaches, we will see more and more desperate moves being made to create chaos (ie - covid, BLM).

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    Just maybe? I guess we shall see..
    35dc908925e889aeb544608173652558.jpg

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    The greatest show on earth. What tent are you in? Unfortunately it’s owned by the same circus. We are just the paying suckers.
    Unfortunately, I cannot say you are incorrect but I do try to keep a more positive outlook. When you look into this whole situation (might as well call it pizza gate because that is what it is), it's better for the soul to imagine that there is a force of good that is able and willing to put these twisted bastards in their place.
    If any of you have not seen the podesta, Obama, Clinton, ect emails that pertain to this, you should have a look.

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    Unfortunately, I cannot say you are incorrect but I do try to keep a more positive outlook. When you look into this whole situation (might as well call it pizza gate because that is what it is), it's better for the soul to imagine that there is a force of good that is able and willing to put these twisted bastards in their place.
    If any of you have not seen the podesta, Obama, Clinton, ect emails that pertain to this, you should have a look.
    Im speaking in more general terms not this one subject. Illusion of choice is quickly fading. If the left takes total charge the right will still share the power. We the people will be the only ones to suffer. The elected will feel no pain. Only the people will.

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    Im speaking in more general terms not this one subject. Illusion of choice is quickly fading. If the left takes total charge the right will still share the power. We the people will be the only ones to suffer. The elected will feel no pain. Only the people will.
    X4, I smell what you're steppin in and I don't disagree. The left/right paradigm is simply as you say, illusion of choice and doubles as a divide/conquer tool.

Top Bottom