Change Shortage?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    We’ve been headed/herded into a ‘cashless society‘ for decades now. I can remember people discussing this a lot over the years. I don’t know when it became a prediction or prophecy, but I do have a reference in print from the 70’s that discusses how we will go cashless and what it will lead to and I believe it to be correct, as I’ve seen the majority of matter of fact statements in the book come to pass over my lifetime. I’m amazed at how few people even understand the implications of going cashless, where your money is all electronic. Everything they’ve done with money-wealth-debt-currency is the biggest magic trick in the world. Anyone ever see an incidence of the ‘market’ controlling what you can purchase with certain ‘currency’? I’ve had problems with using PayPal and a particular credit card before. The purchase refused when I had funds or credit available. Ever seen your bank relinquish or even return funds to an entity without your consent? How about your paycheck? You ever see that? Or do you have direct deposit? Yeah. Yes, your bank is in complete control of your money until you remove it. Think about it. Wonder who it is that controls the banks. My bank...If people knew that the tap could be turned off in a minute they’d lose their ****. And they will.

Yes, That's it, Roosevelt made everyone turn in their gold,What better way to steal all you're money than to force you too turn it in too ''them''

Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you
    We have cashless sub-societies already. People get creative and make their own currency. Using commodities. Ever been deployed or in prison?
    Me personally I’ve been stacking up on tobacco products, bullets and booze, so when the boogaloo kicks off I’ll be a king.

Yankchef

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 21, 2017
    New Orleans
    If you here the federal reserve start talking about "fedcoin or US Coin" or some sort of US issued digital currency gonna be new passport time for this guy

Sent from my HD1907 using Tapatalk

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    We have cashless sub-societies already. People get creative and make their own currency. Using commodities. Ever been deployed or in prison?
    Me personally I’ve been stacking up on tobacco products, bullets and booze, so when the boogaloo kicks off I’ll be a king.

Come on man, You would trade boolets?

If I had 5 chickens and wanted to trade them too lets say Farmer Brown down the road for 1 chicken for 2 watermelons

But I can't eat 10 watermelons before some of them spoil,What do I do?

Try to trade off 5 melons for ?

- - - Updated - - -

If you here the federal reserve start talking about "fedcoin or US Coin" or some sort of US issued digital currency gonna be new passport time for this guy

Sent from my HD1907 using Tapatalk

Just hit Lowes for a brush,

Card OR exact change only !

jlw

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 13, 2015
    Due east

I worked for an ice cream company years ago. One of our customers was a state prison that bought ice cream in pints. The inmates assigned a graduated value to the different flavors and wagered them in card games.

Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you
    Come on man, You would trade boolets?

If I had 5 chickens and wanted to trade them too lets say Farmer Brown down the road for 1 chicken for 2 watermelons

But I can't eat 10 watermelons before some of them spoil,What do I do?

Try to trade off 5 melons for ?

Nah man the booze and cigs are positive reinforcement. The bullets well...those are just reinforcement.

:mamoru:

jlw

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 13, 2015
    Due east
    That’s good ****

If memory serves, butter pecan was the highest valued and chocolate was the lowest. I would have made out pretty good as I much prefer chocolate and would have been able to convert butter pecan in my favor.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom