Mask question

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Firearmfanatic

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 25, 2016
    Acadia Parish

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    Again more trolling. Keep it up! ;)

So you were lying about being blind, having an attorney document everyone's posts, and that you knew someone that Perez worked with?

I don't mean to derail the thread, but if you want to tell the truth in public, I'm sure many would love to read it.

flamatrix99

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Zachary, La
    It goes back to the saying if you feel you need a gun to such and such location don't go there. You could easily apply this to masks. When the gyms reopened I started going back sans mask. I can not tolerate the the feeling of my hot breath on my face. My wife sleeps with the covers over her face, I can not do it. I'ii go back to the gym when the mask order is lifted.

I did not know we were expected to wear a mask at a gym. Ours reopened and I have never seen anyone wear a mask and I go pretty much every day. Now I am not in BR I am up in Zachary.

Firearmfanatic

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 25, 2016
    Acadia Parish
    So you were lying about being blind, having an attorney document everyone's posts, and that you knew someone that Perez worked with?

I don't mean to derail the thread, but if you want to tell the truth in public, I'm sure many would love to read it.
    More trolling from this member. I am not about that and trying to do right by the forum and not get into any arguments and name calling. Feel free to do so if you wish to do so!

Bosco

We are the hammer
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    Covington
    More trolling from this member. I am not about that and trying to do right by the forum and not get into any arguments and name calling. Feel free to do so if you wish to do so!

When he started counting people in the COVID death percentages who didn't have COVID I gave up trying man. It's so obvious at this point they're trolling. Nobody can be that dumb.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA

He asked you about claims you made in a public setting. Feel free to explain how that is trolling. What names were you called?

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    When he started counting people in the COVID death percentages who didn't have COVID I gave up trying man. It's so obvious at this point they're trolling. Nobody can be that dumb.

I'm dumb for asking a question? I'm not claiming to be an expert here, like you are.

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________

I'm not trolling. Multiple members here saw you claim you are blind, that you use a braille keyboard, that your wife helps you read posts, that you have an attorney on retainer, that you are going to sue Perez, that you denied being the 62 year old man that you actually are, and that you claim to have secret knowledge on Austin and Perez, which includes a fictional coworker.

That's not trolling, that's asking you to verify the claims and threats that you made.

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    I don't think you're dumb, I think you're trolling. Nobody is that dumb.

Again, you're saying anyone who would ask a legitimate question about a topic they are not well versed in is dumb?

Shows a lot about your character...

Bosco

We are the hammer
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    Covington
    Again, you're saying anyone who would ask a legitimate question about a topic they are not well versed in is dumb?

Shows a lot about your character...

I hear there are 7 billion people in the world and only 537 thousand deaths from COVID19! That means it only has a .007% mortality rate! Wow what a bunch of fake news this plandemic is!!!!

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    I hear there are 7 billion people in the world and only 537 thousand deaths from COVID19! That means it only has a .007% mortality rate! Wow what a bunch of fake news this plandemic is!!!!

If the negative tests are unimportant, why are they documented?

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    It May not be a good metric for a mortality rate but shows more of a hysteria rate.

It's a data point.

1. Total # of tests.
    2. Total # of positive tests.
    3. Total # of negative tests.
    4. Total # of positive tests that resulted in hospitalization.
    5. Total # of positive tests that resulted in death.

2 thru 5 are a percentage of 1.
    4 and 5 are a percentage of 2.

Obviously there won't be any data on hospitalizations or deaths of a negative test unless something went wrong.

Apparently attempting to understand the methodology of how the data is presented makes an individual stupid. At least by Bosco's standards...

Top Bottom