Join BayouShooter For Free
Meplat

Page 1 of 32 1211 ... LastLast

Thread: Mask question

Marksman

User Info Menu

Mask question

hello;

i understand we ware required to wear a mask outdoors, but are we required to wear a mask indoors?

thx for any input.

rp

Bayou Photo Shooter

User Info Menu

Inside businesses seems to be what's being enforced the most. I got a nice cool looking mask from Amazon and actually enjoying wearing it.

See here:
    https://amzn.to/2CkyqKG
    IATSE Local 600 Camera Operator

Iconoclast

User Info Menu

From the LA Dept of Health web page.... http://ldh.la.gov/index.cfm/page/3940

Masks or face coverings should be worn in indoor public spaces and anytime in public when you are near others who are not in your immediate household. Wearing a mask is about protecting others. When you wear a mask, you protect others, and when others wear a mask they protect you. It’s just like holding a door open for someone: It's being kind and courteous. So continue to practice social distancing and MASK UP.

N95 masks are for healthcare workers only. While in public, you should use a mask, scarf or other face covering.

When to wear a mask/face covering

While in public, you should use a mask, scarf or other face covering.

This includes indoor spaces and outdoor spaces when you are near others who are not in your immediate household.

Those with breathing challenges or those under the age of two should not wear a mask.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Just remember unless there was a temp amendment that it is still illegal to wear any type of face covering/mask or conceal your identity in any way while concealed carrying a handgun with a CHP

WHOOP WHOOP ANOTHER POSITIVE REASON NOT TO WEAR A STUPID MASK
    Last edited by Bigchillin83; July 9th, 2020 at 01:28 PM.

Take a Card. Any Card.

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Being an older person with several of the underlying conditions that seriously compromise my immune system, I'm grateful to all that wear masks when in close proximity of me. I do the same for others.
    ďWe Sackett boys never killed anything we didn't need to eat unless it was coming at us.Ē

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by aroundlsu View Post
    Inside businesses seems to be what's being enforced the most. I got a nice cool looking mask from Amazon and actually enjoying wearing it.

See here:
    Enjoy....You actually get enjoyment from wearing the mask?
    SASS #84934

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

After seeing some people without masks,I decided we should have been wearing masks for the last 20 years or so !
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by aroundlsu View Post

See here:
    I'm in the market for one with Fangs and blood dripping off em !
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Oh I definitely agree if you have underlining health issues or for some other reason should be wearing one where one is probably the best idea for your situation but the government should not be forcing anybody to wear a mask, A private business has a right to refuse service to anybody who doesn’t and I understand that also for along time years before Covid ever existed very sick people were going to the doctors office without a mask and the doctor had a mask on he was protected no reason for you to wear a mask if you don’t feel the need to ... you do not wear a seatbelt to protect somebody else... if the masks are so great and they work so well if you feel you need protection for your health/personal decision you wearing it should be plenty enough security and protection... as long as you practice good hygiene wash your hands don’t walk around licking doorknobs you’ll be fine... if you know anything about filters and microns and particulates those masks do nothing to stop the Covid virus molecule Which is smaller than a .2 micron .... heck if you can smell anything food or fart your mask is not doing nothing to block the COVID-19 virus .... if anything in my opinion the mask give you a false sense of security and allow you to let your guard down ... saw a study the other day 72% of the people tested positive with Covid wore a mask when they were in public

Quote Originally Posted by Beau Etienne View Post
    Being an older person with several of the underlying conditions that seriously compromise my immune system, I'm grateful to all that wear masks when in close proximity of me. I do the same for others.
    Last edited by Bigchillin83; July 9th, 2020 at 02:38 PM.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bigchillin83 View Post
    Oh I definitely agree if you have underlining health issues or for some other reason should be wearing one where one is probably the best idea for your situation but the government should not be forcing anybody to wear a mask, A private business has a right to refuse service to anybody who doesnít and I understand that also for along time years before Covid ever existed very sick people were going to the doctors office without a mask and the doctor had a mask on he was protected no reason for you to wear a mask if you donít feel the need to ... you do not wear a seatbelt to protect somebody else... if the masks are so great and they work so well if you feel you need protection for your health/personal decision you wearing it should be plenty enough security and protection... as long as you practice good hygiene wash your hands donít walk around licking doorknobs youíll be fine... if you know anything about filters and microns and particulates those masks do nothing to stop the Covid virus molecule Which is smaller than a .2 micron .... heck if you can smell anything food or fart your mask is not doing nothing to block the COVID-19 virus .... if anything in my opinion the mask give you a false sense of security and allow you to let your guard down ... saw a study the other day 72% of the people tested positive with Covid wore a mask when they were in public
    You beat me to the fart analogy.
    But, if it helps someone sleep at night I wont judge; less stress is always better for health. At the same time, it sucks to see so many people live in fear that is manufactured to push certain agendas.