Join BayouShooter For Free
CS

Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 19282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Mask question

_________

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by gwpercle View Post
    I know there is a law on the books that prohibits the wearing of masks in public , New Orleans has a Mardi Gras masking exemption but I'm not sure about any other place .
    If that law is still on the books and they put a mandate requiring everyone to wear a mask in public ....that means you can be arrested for wearing and not wearing a mask in public !!!!! What kind of defense against those charges would be proper
    ... Insanity ?
    Your guilty if you do and guilty if you don't ...I'm so confused !!!!!!!
    Gary
    There is a medical exemption for the mask statute, so no, you can't be arrested for wearing a mask for medical purposes.

ESSAYONS

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DAVE_M View Post
    There is a medical exemption for the mask statute, so no, you can't be arrested for wearing a mask for medical purposes.
    What if you rob a store with a gun while you are wearing a mask? Can the mask still be considered for medical purposes because of the mandate?

_________

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thperez1972 View Post
    What if you rob a store with a gun while you are wearing a mask? Can the mask still be considered for medical purposes because of the mandate?
    What if your name is Rob robbing a gun store of their masks with a gun while wearing a mask? Does marijuana count as a medical purpose?

And no, I don't think a Man Date is what we're talking about.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DAVE_M View Post
    What if your name is Rob robbing a gun store of their masks with a gun while wearing a mask? Does marijuana count as a medical purpose?

And no, I don't think a Man Date is what we're talking about.
    Great example of common core math...

_________

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bigchillin83 View Post
    Great example of common core math...
    There is something common about it... nobody understands it.

User Info Menu

Whether it's unonstitutional or not stores can still require you to wear a mask or refuse admittance. A better question is if it's legal to not accept cash.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

ESSAYONS

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by perilloux5 View Post
    Whether it's unonstitutional or not stores can still require you to wear a mask or refuse admittance. A better question is if it's legal to not accept cash.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Is it legal to only accept cash?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

So, You boys in B.R. or there about's on the east side of the river.

If yalls hero J.B.Edwards orders you too wear a butt plug out in public when going about you're business....Do you plan on naming you're butt plug?

We have heard rumors out in the west and central part of the true state of Louisiana,

Where men are men and the sheep are glad of it ! What say ye?
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

ESSAYONS

User Info Menu

Mask question

Quote Originally Posted by Gator 45/70 View Post
    So, You boys in B.R. or there about's on the east side of the river.

If yalls hero J.B.Edwards orders you too wear a butt plug out in public when going about you're business....Do you plan on naming you're butt plug?

We have heard rumors out in the west and central part of the true state of Louisiana,

Where men are men and the sheep are glad of it ! What say ye?
    I say its really early to be drinking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thperez1972 View Post
    I say it’s really early to be drinking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Community coffee here, Watching Jim Bowie,A true Louisiana hero !
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.