Mask question

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    Never said that I smoked. Guess people don't have a right to smoke if they want to. Doesn't matter anyway, I'll still wear the mask.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

People have the right to do whatever they want, until it affects others. Smoking affects others.

Oilman

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 11, 2014
    Lafayette, LA
    That's how I clear the aisle's of 2 ton Tessie's blocking the way!

HAHAHAHA, ever notice how when women see people they know in the store they line up across the aisle with their carts and block the whole passage instead of lining up DOWN the aisle to leave the way open. It always happens that way even in the very wide aisle at the back of the store. There will be 5 of them with their carts lined up across the aisle all chatting away instead of lining up down down the aisle to let people pass.

Last edited:

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Lol

Man we think too much alike. Before we spent most our lives online we just call that screwing with people. Now days I call it Live Action Trolling. :D

HAHAHAHA, ever notice how when women see people they know in the store they line up across the aisle with their carts and block the whole passage instead of lining up DOWN the aisle to leave the way open. It always happens that way even in the very wide aisle at the back of the store. There will be 5 of them with their carts lined up across the aisle all chatting away instead of lining up down down the aisle to let people pass.

That's right men, Just act like you're blowing out a lung, It's a slow motion buffalo stamped !

Hermit

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 27, 2007
    Ascension
    Masks don't fill the air with smoke.

Also, smoking is bad and you should quit.

Maybe, maybe not. :D
    https://conscienhealth.org/2020/06/the-odd-case-of-tobacco-nicotine-and-covid-19/
    The Odd Case of Tobacco, Nicotine, and COVID-19
    In the early reports of patients in the hospital for COVID-19, careful observers noticed an odd pattern. COVID-19 is primarily a respiratory syndrome and smoking badly damages lungs. But hospitalization was not more likely for smokers. In fact, it was less likely. This correlation kept appearing in sample after sample – though with substantial uncertainty. So these researchers and others began pondering whether something in tobacco smoke might actually be causing a beneficial effect. Their attention turned to two potential roles of nicotine in COVID-19. One role, they reasoned, might be in reducing the risk of initial infection. The other role might be in moderating the overactive response of the immune system.
    I'm a pipe and cigar guy, no inhaling.

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________

Pipes and cigars are still bad for you. So is alcohol, but I digress.

- - - Updated - - -

Pipes and cigars are still bad for you. So is alcohol, but I digress.

Danny Abear

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 11, 2007
    Brusly, La.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Clean up on aisle 4 ..........
    Haha!
    Can’t say we’re seeing any correlation in smokers and covid, but that’s an interesting theory. We actually consider smokers to be more at risk for problems if we have to ventilate them, regardless of the reason. It’s one of the comorbidities on our list when a patient is diagnosed with the virus, along with most any pulmonary disease, renal disease, obesity and hypertension, among others. Those all rank pretty high on the list for contributors to the bad side of covid. A virus generally will set up camp in the throat. It’s widely known that regularly drinking hot beverages can decrease the chances a viral bug will take root if the timing is right. Maybe a blast of nicotine smoke has the same effect? Who knows. It sure is amusing to think so.

Last edited:

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    EdsNwmaWkAA68Gd

im-213156

fauci-2.jpg

Top Bottom