Mask question

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    And that stuff did not happen on this forum but yet you are accussing me of stuff that did not happen here on this forum. I dont see any threats being made here on this forum towards anyone. What is your point, "Dave"?

It doesn’t matter where it happened. You were speaking to moderators and admins of this forum who were kind enough to allow you back on the forum if you behaved. Yet you threw a tantrum on Discord thinking it wouldn’t get you in trouble elsewhere.

- - - Updated - - -

It is not a threat. It is all public record.

The threat was telling Perez you were going to file charges against him.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Discord on this forum has no connection. Best you rethink your response. And if I made a theat against perez, please post up the evidence!

Again, you seem to mistakenly believe this forum exists apart from the rest of the internet. It does not. You did threaten to sue me. You tried to intimidate me by threatening to have your lawyer take away my Jeep.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    What is this Discord y’all speak of and why am I not on it, it sounds like great entertainment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you
    Ok I’m all caught up here. Can’t a dude go drink beer and eat wings anymore?

Btw Mike, I’m sorry I used you not real name, because I know you were just pulling our legs. Is your real name Stevie. I mean are even blind? Does you wife make more than $25 an hour? I dong know what is true any more.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    1.Yes
    2.Debatable
    3.yes

Not to stir the pot but, would a yes to 1 be an admission of trolling? I think it must be defined differently on this site.

4b891dac0439dca21139de4f27151a4a.jpg

When another person’s behavior was described to me in those exact words, it was stated that he wasn’t trolling or being a creep in any sort of stalking way, but he was just trying to get a rise out of me, and he was a great guy. I’m only asking for clarification here, as I found it all very contradictory.

Last edited:

Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you
    Not to stir the pot but, would a yes to 1 be an admission of trolling? I think it must be defined differently on this site.

Seems like a pretty hard nose definition, repeating a guys nickname don’t you think? It’s not like I docs’ed the guy he goes by Mike he’s been around a while a lot of people know him by Mike. Trolling would be coming on here just to pick fights and offer to docs a moderator.

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________

4b891dac0439dca21139de4f27151a4a.jpg

When another person’s behavior was described to me in those exact words, it was stated that he wasn’t trolling or being a creep in any sort of stalking way, but he was just trying to get a rise out of me, and he was a great guy. I’m only asking for clarification here, as I found it all very contradictory.

Is your name Karen?

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Seems like a pretty hard nose definition, repeating a guys nickname don’t you think? It’s not like I docs’ed the guy he goes by Mike he’s been around a while a lot of people know him by Mike. Trolling would be coming on here just to pick fights and offer to docs a moderator.
    I meant posting something just to get a rise out of someone. I haven’t really been following all the particulars of the party and never visited the discord, so I’m not saying anyone is trolling. Just pointing out how that term is thrown around (get a rise) and actually is the definition of trolling. Anyway, last I checked, rule number 1.

Last edited:

Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you
    I meant posting something just to get a rise out of someone. I haven’t really been following all the particulars of the party and never visited the discord, so I’m not saying anyone is trolling. Just pointing out how that term is thrown around (get a rise) and actually is the definition of trolling. Anyway, last I checked, rule number 1.

Nothing exists without context. We know Mike is FirearmsFanatic not real name. The name Mike likely short for something else both are fairly common names. I’m not sure how a rational person would be inflamed by that. Many people go by their first or nick names on here. But you know offering to post someone’s dd214 because it’s public record may be considered trolling based on the definition provided. Also how do you feel about making accusations (I don’t know maybe if trolling) that are off topic with the intent of stirring the pot? Just wondering how you feel about that.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Please provide evidence of my posts that were made on this forum to that effect. And also please explain why bangswitch was allowed to post my name on this forum and was allowed to do so without it being moderated out. Post "209" bangswitch. I present the post here:

"Well they wanted us to get along or at least coexist. I got to imagine someone is shaking their head.
    Im still confused about trolling and how it was you and me doing it. I mean I’ve been known to partake in a little online horseplay but if our posts towards Mike/FF was trolling, we’ve reached a sad new low in discourse."
    And yet it was allowed by moderators even though it was against the TOS of the forum. What is up with that? Please explain! :confused:

Upon further review, maybe the mods allowed it because you never complained about people calling you mike on here before.
    =========================
    doxzdttbayg0ugt0s53h.png

rl18vm7k5h370u1zks6r.png

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Markvix
    Top Bottom