Mask question

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    I hear you but what has changed is that so far, there is not a successful plan of treatment against it that is totally successful. The flu can be treated, syphliss can be treated, tuberculosous can be treated, pnumonia can be treated, aids can be treated, cancer can be treated, but yet there is no successful treatment for this virus.
    And yet it's still very highly unlikely that you will die from it, almost as unlikely as...

LOL, I'm just yanking your chain at this point. Like I said before, I'm not here to judge or to say what is fact or isn't. We had a good run though. Good to see our discourse not turn into **** smearing.

Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you
    I hear you but what has changed is that so far, there is not a successful plan of treatment against it that is totally successful. The flu can be treated, syphliss can be treated, tuberculosous can be treated, pnumonia can be treated, aids can be treated, cancer can be treated, but yet there is no successful treatment for this virus.

I agree no successful method of treatment.:exnbp:

There’s a recovery rate over 99%. Don’t let me get in the way I’m guessing right about now you’re going to share some inside info from your wife who is just below the CEO of some hospital? Will she read my post to you or will you read it in Braille?

Last edited:

Firearmfanatic

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 25, 2016
    Acadia Parish
    And yet it's still very highly unlikely that you will die from it, almost as unlikely as...

LOL, I'm just yanking your chain at this point. Like I said before, I'm not here to judge or to say what is fact or isn't. We had a good run though. Good to see our discourse not turn into **** smearing.

I dont think it is funny by your "LOL" response when people die from anything, be it virus or other causes. It may amuse you but it does not amuse me.

Last edited:

Firearmfanatic

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 25, 2016
    Acadia Parish
    I agree no successful method of treatment.:exnbp:

There’s a recovery rate over 99%. Don’t let me get in the way I’m guessing right about now you’re going to share some inside info from your wife who is just below the CEO of some hospital? Will she read my post to you or will you read it in Braille?

Oh, you so funny!

Last edited:

Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you
    By the way I was looking at some COVID x-rays earlier today. And it looks pretty nasty once you understand what a chest x-ray should look like. But somehow despite nastiness and the lack of treatment people manage to survive.

Its also worth mentioning every patient my source has looked at was massively over weight.

Firearmfanatic

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 25, 2016
    Acadia Parish
    By the way I was looking at some COVID x-rays earlier today. And it looks pretty nasty once you understand what a chest x-ray should look like. But somehow despite nastiness and the lack of treatment people manage to survive.

Its also worth mentioning every patient my source has looked at was massively over weight.

Please post up pics of the x-rays you looked at. Thanks!

Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you
    Please post up pics of the x-rays you looked at. Thanks!

Sorry I’m sure you can talk #3 into bringing some home with her. It’s worth noting if you don’t know what healthy lungs look like it won’t be very moving I had to get context. But I’m not married to upper management in a hospital so you might know what you’re looking at right off the bat.

Last edited:

Firearmfanatic

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 25, 2016
    Acadia Parish
    Sorry I’m sure you can talk #3 into bringing some home with her. It’s worth noting if you don’t know what healthy lungs look like it won’t be very moving I had to get context. But I’m not married upper management in a hospital so you might know what you’re looking at right off the bat.
    I dont have a clue of which you are speaking of as #3. If you are speaking of my wife, she can not bring or share any info from her workplace outside of her job with others outside of her orginazation. But then again, I am not trolling!

Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you
    I dont have a clue of which you are speaking of as #3. If you are speaking of my wife, she can not bring or share any info from her workplace outside of her job with others outside of her orginazation. But then again, I am not trolling!

Well meet her for a lunch date. My source just text them to me while I was eating dinner he wanted to share. But he’s also been know to send less educational material.

sgt z

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Hammond, LA
    I think requirement of masking is to find an effective solution to decrease number of COVID cases in Louisiana without more drastic measures that would impose greater restrictions and reduce industry and commerce. If the mask wearing and social distancing is effective in reducing COVID, then the state won't have totally shut down to essential workers and services. I could be wrong but seems rational, balanced, and reserved.

JCcypress

Gun Trust Lawyer
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Jun 9, 2011
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I think requirement of masking is to find an effective solution to decrease number of COVID cases in Louisiana without more drastic measures that would impose greater restrictions and reduce industry and commerce. If the mask wearing and social distancing is effective in reducing COVID, then the state won't have totally shut down to essential workers and services. I could be wrong but seems rational, balanced, and reserved.

Wait, you mean it's not part of a larger, left wing, fluoride mind control, Illuminati, organized pizza shop pedophilia ring, reverse racist, chem trail, deep state conspiracy aimed at making us slaves to a new world order of Barrack Obama and his pro-Chinese agenda?

ETA: also Bill Gates.

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    Wait, you mean it's not part of a larger, left wing, fluoride mind control, Illuminati, organized pizza shop pedophilia ring, reverse racist, chem trail, deep state conspiracy aimed at making us slaves to a new world order of Barrack Obama and his pro-Chinese agenda?

You forgot about the 5G.

Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you

You forgot the lizard people.

The only conspiracy (Not very organized mind you) I think worth mentioning is the politicization of a virus which is clearly not as dangerous as they claim. And the consistent inconsistencies that the media, governing health bodies, and politicians have provided us with as so-called leaders. These well meaning state and local governments have been drawn into this false narrative that we can somehow defy nature. The virus is out and is fairly well distributed thanks to our global economy it’s going to spread now or later. All we are doing is slowing it down and prolong it he missery. Will some of these soft tyrannies prevent certain individuals from getting Covid? Maybe, but it won’t stop the virus.

Last edited:

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    Proof that the general public is stupid.

funny-diy-masks-and-coustumes-coronavirus-covid-16.jpg

funny-diy-masks-and-coustumes-coronavirus-covid-19.jpg

funny-diy-masks-and-coustumes-coronavirus-covid-27.jpg

Bosco

We are the hammer
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    Covington
    Proof that trained professionals shouldn't handle firearms

See how easy it is to pick some poor examples of humanity and then generalize everyone based off of those poor examples?

Top Bottom