Mask question

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you
    Upon further review, maybe the mods allowed it because you never complained about people calling you mike on here before.
    =========================
    doxzdttbayg0ugt0s53h.png

rl18vm7k5h370u1zks6r.png

Mad props on the Modorator-fu. How much sifting did that take? A for effort in my book.

Cheesy Lasagna

Sooooo Cheesy!
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Aug 20, 2011
    Kennah!
    It does a pretty good job of keeping the person wearing the mask from spitting and spraying any potential virus containing droplets into the air for others to inhale. Anything else?

Depending on the material the mask is made of, it can shorten aerosol travel dramatically.
    Unfortunately, it does not really protect the wearer from inhaling aerosols.
    In essence, the more people wearing masks, the lower the chance of transmission mainly via distance shortening of aerosols.

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    94   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    Then why are the majority of Muslim country’s seeing a spike in positive cases if they all wear a mask because of religious reason... mask arnt the answer, good hygiene, wash/sanitize your hands, don’t lick doorknobs, ect... and as mr trump says, spray a little Lysol in your mouth every now and then

It does a pretty good job of keeping the person wearing the mask from spitting and spraying any potential virus containing droplets into the air for others to inhale. Anything else?

snipehunter7

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 31, 2016
    Franklinton, LA
    Then why are the majority of Muslim country’s seeing a spike in positive cases if they all wear a mask because of religious reason... mask arnt the answer, good hygiene, wash/sanitize your hands, don’t lick doorknobs, ect... and as mr trump says, spray a little Lysol in your mouth every now and then

Maybe the goats got COVID-19?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

snipehunter7

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 31, 2016
    Franklinton, LA
    Does that mean Edwards is gonna order us to wear a butt-plug out in public ?

Best thing I’ve read all day!

You know most folks already have 2 layers of cloth between your butt and the public so that’s already better than the masks.

If JBE does, he could market them...he already looks like a d!ck with ears.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gwpercle

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    Baton Rouge, LA.
    I know there is a law on the books that prohibits the wearing of masks in public , New Orleans has a Mardi Gras masking exemption but I'm not sure about any other place .
    If that law is still on the books and they put a mandate requiring everyone to wear a mask in public ....that means you can be arrested for wearing and not wearing a mask in public !!!!! What kind of defense against those charges would be proper
    ... Insanity ?
    Your guilty if you do and guilty if you don't ...I'm so confused !!!!!!!
    Gary

DBMJR1

Madame Mayor's Fiefdom
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 27, 2008
    New Orleans, La.
    I know there is a law on the books that prohibits the wearing of masks in public , New Orleans has a Mardi Gras masking exemption but I'm not sure about any other place .
    If that law is still on the books and they put a mandate requiring everyone to wear a mask in public ....that means you can be arrested for wearing and not wearing a mask in public !!!!! What kind of defense against those charges would be proper
    ... Insanity ?
    Gary

It is easy for some to become confused. I understand.

Let me put you at ease.

Any law restricting the use of masks will ALWAYS have medical exemptions.

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    ... Insanity ?
    Gary

There is a medical exemption for the mask statute, so no, you can't be arrested for wearing a mask for medical purposes.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    There is a medical exemption for the mask statute, so no, you can't be arrested for wearing a mask for medical purposes.

What if you rob a store with a gun while you are wearing a mask? Can the mask still be considered for medical purposes because of the mandate?

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    What if you rob a store with a gun while you are wearing a mask? Can the mask still be considered for medical purposes because of the mandate?

What if your name is Rob robbing a gun store of their masks with a gun while wearing a mask? Does marijuana count as a medical purpose?

And no, I don't think a Man Date is what we're talking about.

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    94   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    What if your name is Rob robbing a gun store of their masks with a gun while wearing a mask? Does marijuana count as a medical purpose?

And no, I don't think a Man Date is what we're talking about.

Great example of common core math...:mamoru:

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ksgunner82
    Top Bottom